If follwoing are the bean things (extracted from Heads First for EJB
1. get reference to EJB Home
2. get reference to EJB Object
3. get security information from client
4. get primary key
5. force a transaction to rollback(CMT)
6. find if a transaction is already set to rollback(CMT)
7. get transaction reference and call methods on it(BMT)
Which are allowed to be done in :
1. stateless session bean's ejbRemove?
2. ejbRemove and unsetEntityContext of entity bean (CMT).
3. onMessage in message driven bean (ofcourse 1, 2, 3, 4 are already
Thanks in advance.