Hi friends, I am planning to give the exam this friday. Still I am not that fundamentally clear with the concepts. I am not able to get answer to the following question. Can anyone please help me out with those.
1. Who is responsible for performance tuning of EJB application ?
2. Can a transaction attribute be specified for remove method of EJBObject of session bean ? My understanding is No, as ejbRemove of session bean is executed with unspecified transaction context.
3. Which exception is raised if bean managed transaction is not commited at the end of method in stateless session bean ?
4. Can a transaction attribute be specified for ejbLoad method ? My understanding is ejbLoad method executes in the transaction that invoked this method.
5. How many JMS Queue or topic can be registered with MDB beans ?
6. Sending a JMS message from setMessageDrivenContext method is allowed. True/False ? My understanding is true as you can send a message but you can only receive a message in onMessage method.
7. Will the ejbRemove method be invoked when a session bean is passivated and has not yet timed out ?
8. If a system exception is thrown from a onMessage method then will the container wrap the exception in EJBException or not ?
9. Method permission can be specified for every method of javax.ejb.EJBObject interface. True/False ?
Can anyone please provide me the answers to these questions ?
Waiting your replies. Thanks and Regards Rohit. [ February 13, 2007: Message edited by: Rohit Bhagwat ]