I passed today the scbcd 5.0 exam with 85%!
- I have one year of experience in EJB
- My one year experience in hibernate helped a lot.
- Three months preparing for EJB 3.0
- I read Manning EJB 3.0 in action. Really easy reading and covers almost all the topics for the exam.
- Mikalai Zaikin notes where really useful, I read them three times.
- The exam was tougher than I expected
- For me the 'Persistence units and Persistence contexts' and the 'Session bean component contract & lifecycle' sections were the hardest ones.
I would like to thank all of you ranchers for your support, and Mikalai Zaikin for his notes.