according to that page
i am affraid we'll be obliged to wait for Sptember 2004!
FOr SCWCD 1.4, it is based on the specifications of:
1. JSP 2.0
2. Servlet 2.4
3. JSTL 1.1
Section 9: Building JSP Pages Using Tag Libraries
- For a custom tag library or a library of Tag Files, create the 'taglib' directive for a JSP page.
- Given a design goal, create the custom tag structure in a JSP page to support that goal.
- Given a design goal, use an appropriate JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL v1.1) tag from the "core" tag library.
In 1.3, there is NO tag files concepts, and JSP 1.2 does not include the specification JSTL 1.1.
Section 10: Building a Custom Tag Library
- Describe the semantics of the "Classic" custom tag event model when each event method (doStartTag, doAfterBody, and doEndTag) is executed, and explain what the return value for each event method means; and write a tag handler class.
- Using the PageContext API, write tag handler code to access the JSP implicit variables and access web application attributes.
- Given a scenario, write tag handler code to access the parent tag and an arbitrary tag ancestor.
- Describe the semantics of the "Simple" custom tag event model when the event method (doTag) is executed; write a tag handler class; and explain the constraints on the JSP content within the tag.
- Describe the semantics of the Tag File model; describe the web application structure for tag files; write a tag file; and explain the constraints on the JSP content in the body of the tag.
There is NO Simple tag model in 1.3, as well as the tag file mode.
Getting married means "We're in love, so let's tell the police!" - and invite this tiny ad to the wedding:
Rocket Oven Kickstarter - from the trailbosshttps://coderanch.com/t/695773/Rocket-Oven-Kickstarter-trailboss