Hey ranchers, A question of great interest for many...For crossing the bench mark of 90%, how should one look at the following:
1) Preparation 2) Resource References 3) Practice exams 4) Revision...
Friends, I am sure that your precious comments would help people like me and even many many more people who are willing to take up this exam to excel in it...
Thnx in advance
SCJP, SCWCD, SCBCD (EJB 2.x and EJB 3), OCA, SCDJWS
posted 11 years ago
1) Preparation : HFSJ. Cover all the chapters/topics and practice them on an actual machine. It comes from experience, even though u have been JSP/java for good numbers of years, there are things, that you dont pounch upon ever.
2) Resource References : JDISCUSS and other sites
3) Practice exams : Essential, dont take the same exam more 2-3 times, as then u would remember the solution.
4) Revision...Essential for last 3 days
What are you doing? You are supposed to be reading this tiny ad!
the new thread boost feature brings a LOT of attention to your favorite threads