Hi, I haven't done my SCWCD certifcation yet. I am preparing. I have just started reading the HFSJ. And i will go through the doubts asked by ranchers. HFSJ is the good starting point i think. All the best.
* The Servlet Model
* The Structure and Deployment of Modern Servlet Web Applications
* The Servlet Container Model
* Designing and Developing Servlets to Handle Server-side Exceptions
* Designing and Developing Servlets Using Session Management
* Designing and Developing Secure Web Applications
* Designing and Developing Thread-safe Servlets
* The Java Server Pages (JSP) Technology Model
* Designing and Developing Reusable Web Components
* Designing and Developing JSP pages Using JavaBeans Components
* Designing and Developing JSP pages Using Custom Tags
* Designing and Developing a Custom Tag Library
* Design Patterns
Type of Questions - are multiple choice (with one or more correct choices), fill in the blanks (also called short answer), and drag n drop (occasionally asked).
Time - The time allowed to complete this exam is 90 minutes, which is sufficient. you are allowed to review the question(s) if you have some extra time towards the end.
Passing Score - You need to obtain at least 61% to be successful. The exam asks you 59 questions and you need to correctly answer at least 36.
pie. tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop