Win a copy of 97 Things Every Java Programmer Should Know this week in the Java in General forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Paul Clapham
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Junilu Lacar
  • Henry Wong
Sheriffs:
  • Ron McLeod
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Tim Cooke
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Moores
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:
  • Piet Souris
  • salvin francis
  • fred rosenberger

How to Implement SSL in my application

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi all,
I want to implement SSL in my application.My application uses
corba to communicate servlets with c++ api's.How to start?
could anybody hlp.me.
Thanks in advance
vijay
 
SUDA VIJAYA KUMAR
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi all,
Can anybody please reply to my query.
I required it urgently
Thanks inadvance
vijay

Originally posted by SUDA VIJAYA KUMAR:
Hi all,
I want to implement SSL in my application.My application uses
corba to communicate servlets with c++ api's.How to start?
could anybody hlp.me.
Thanks in advance
vijay


 
ranger
Posts: 17346
11
Mac IntelliJ IDE Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Just a question, but why are you using C++?
Mark
 
SUDA VIJAYA KUMAR
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,
Our existing api's are in c++.so, to communicate with those c++ api's we are using corba betwwen servlets and c++.
Thanks
vijay

Originally posted by Mark Spritzler:
Just a question, but why are you using C++?
Mark


 
Mark Spritzler
ranger
Posts: 17346
11
Mac IntelliJ IDE Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Oh, ok I get it now. I think you want to post that in the Corba Forum. This forum is for the Sun Certified Java Developer exam, and we aren't supposed to use Corba or C++ for the assignment.
You can try to repost it there, or I am sure that Peter will move it for you. But I can't speak for him
Mark
 
SUDA VIJAYA KUMAR
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thanks for your information.
Could you please tell me the url of corba forum.
vijay

Originally posted by Mark Spritzler:
Oh, ok I get it now. I think you want to post that in the Corba Forum. This forum is for the Sun Certified Java Developer exam, and we aren't supposed to use Corba or C++ for the assignment.
You can try to repost it there, or I am sure that Peter will move it for you. But I can't speak for him
Mark


 
Everybody! Do the Funky Monkey! Like this tiny ad!
Devious Experiments for a Truly Passive Greenhouse!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paulwheaton/greenhouse-1
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic