Register / Login
Win a copy of
Five Lines of Code
this week in the
OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Stephan van Hulst
Developer Certification (OCMJD)
posted 15 years ago
I am about to finish coding my assignment. I have quitely reading this forum for over a week. I have learned a lot from all these posts. Thank you all for this great forum.
But I got some confusion too from the reading.
It is about the overal design.
Here is my design
I followed the sample in Max's book)
Could somebody offer me some feedback with regard to the confirmity to the SUN's requirements.
-the main executable class to start
- the view of the GUI's MVC
- the model in the GUI's MVC pattern
- has a DBAdapther instance
- a Remote interface that extends DBAdapter
- the server side implementation of HotelDatabaseRemote, has
a DBAdapter object
- implemtents the DB interface
- provides low level file access and locking facilities
- the interface provided by Sun
- the interface with the same methods as DB , just add RemoteException
- implement the DBAdapter inferace
- provides data access to the server and the stand alone client
The fastest and most reliable components of any system are those that are not there. Tiny ad:
Thread Boost feature
Boost this thread!
NX: RandomAccessFile / Singleton DataSchema
Local Adapter Issue
NX: About Locking
Adapter or not Adapter ???