Win a copy of Practical SVG this week in the HTML/CSS/JavaScript forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Problems with EL in MyFaces + WebLogic 8.1 SP3.

 
Inocencio Oliveira
Greenhorn
Posts: 23
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Im get all time problems with MyFaces into this application server.

I have put all EL .jars that I found, like the Jakarta EL, the standard.jar and jstl.jar, version 1.0 up to 1.2 and im get all time this exception:

javax.faces.FacesException: javax/servlet/jsp/el/FunctionMapper
at org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:421)
at org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:234)
at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:352)
at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:107)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:996)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)

.
.
.

I don�t have any more ideas that I can do to fix it. Please, with someone have a divice or some example app that truly works into WebLogic 8.1.
 
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!