Hi all! I have JSF App which is based on MyFaces impl 1.1.5 ver + Tomahawk and it is using Tiles (by special filter from Tomahauk) It works fine on 4.0.5, but when I'm trying to migrate on 4.2.0 - it didn't work. My steps: due WIKI I decided to use JSF Impl which is bundled with new JBOSS. I had changed header in my web.xml
, deleted MyFaces impl and deploy app - all what I saw were errors
Ok, next: I changed web.xml and put context parameter which point Jboss to not use built in JSF Impl I saw the error again.
During deployment of both version were not any errors. Errors happened on calling of JSF views.