This week's book giveaway is in the Testing forum. We're giving away four copies of The Way of the Web Tester: A Beginner's Guide to Automating Tests and have Jonathan Rasmusson on-line! See this thread for details.
Hey all. I need some help please. I am using Axis 1.1 and Tomcat 4.1.27 LE and SDK 1.4.2. I have created a simple class representing a book (name and author fields) and a BookStore class which creates some books. I put the class files of Book and BookStore under axis/WEB-INF/classes dir the deployment descriptor for this service is :
then I deployed the service (checking happyaxis.jsp and every thing is OK). then I wrote the following command : java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -v bookservice.wsdl and I got the following : bookns/Book.java localhost/axis/services/bookservice/Book.java localhost/axis/services/bookservice/BookStore.java localhost/axis/services/bookservice/BookserviceSoapBindingStub.java localhost/axis/services/bookservice/BookStoreServiceLocator.java I compiled these files and put them under webapps/myws/WEB-INF/classes dir (later I put them under axis/WEB-INF/classes also). and I put xercexImpl.jar under %CATALINA_HOME%\commons/lib and copied all axis's jar files to commons/lib dir I have the following servlet :
this line : result = ((BookserviceSoapBindingStub)bs).getBookById(2); is producing JasperException with a null getMessege( ) ! I tried the following command : then I wrote the following command : java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -v -s bookservice.wsdl its produced some extra files and a new deploy.wsdd file. some help ranchers please.