1. While converting the WSDL2Java, I am not getting FibonacciSoapBindingSkeleton.java. All other remaining java files and xml files I am getting. Why I am not getting the FibonacciSoapBindingSkeleton.java?
2. While I am calling the web service from the clinet, I am getting the following compilation error:
4. In Fibonacci example, I coudn't see the SOAP. Whether in axis we are not using SOAP? B'coz in one tutoiral, I have learned SOAP is the medium by which the Service Provider, Service Requestor and Service Registry will communicate? IN this example I don't find any soap related xml like SOAP-ENEVLOPE, SOAP-HEADER.. Where will use these things?
5. Suppose consider me as a client, in real scenario where can I search for web service or how/where do I know what are all web services available? Is there any websites (service registry - where all the web services will be registered) are there for this?
If I want to register any web services, how can I register in the service registry in real scenario?
SORRY TO ANNOYING U PEOPLE BY ASKING THESE SILLY QUESTIONS. CONSIDE ME LAY MAN IN THIS CASE! :roll: [ November 01, 2006: Message edited by: Mark Henryson ]
1. You are probably missing the "-s" (serverside) option in your command-line Axis Reference Guide 2. You probably don't have the source directory for your stub in your class path. Assuming that the stub class files are in D:\SNA\web\fibonacci, try D:\SNA\web>javac -cp D:\SNA\web\fibonacci;%AXISCLASSPATH% ... (etc.) 3. You are letting it know where service will be offered so that it can be included in the WSDL. 4. Axis generates all that code for you. If you want to see the SOAP messages use the TCPMon tool. 5. That's what UDDI is for - though its not heavily used at the moment. [ November 01, 2006: Message edited by: Peer Reynders ]
The above is the folder structure I am using: 1. I am not getting the FibonacciSoapBindingSkeleton.java. What will be impact without that file? I am using -s option in java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -o . -d Session -s -p fibonacci.ws fib.wsdl Still, I didn't got that skeleton file.
Is the FibonacciSoapBindingSkeleton file actually necessary? I used the code in that article as the basis for a project, and never got -nor missed- that file.
As to the missing "service.getFibonacci()", in my service class the method is called "getfibonacci" (all lowercase). I'm not sure if that is because I misspelled "Fibonacci" somewhere, though. Which methods does your FibonacciService class have?