Granny's Programming Pearls
"inside of every large program is a small program struggling to get out"
JavaRanch.com/granny.jsp
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Eclipse CoreException when trying to connect to the web services.

 
Patrick Lepage
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello everybody,

I use RAD 7.0.0.4, with a JAVA 5 compliance.

I had generated a webservice with my wsdl, then I had made a java project to generated the web service client with the wsdl. At this point, I get no problems. My client connect to my webservices and take back the information.

But now, I need to secure the client and server with user tokens.

I can't do it on the java application side, it seems it is not register to the project JSR-109 Web services. (perhaps i need to do something here)

So, I had regenerated my webservices with RAD, and I ask to generated a Client at the same time, all in dynamic web project.

When my client try to contact the web services, I get this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:66)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:127)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.discovery.ServiceProviderManager.getDiscoveredServiceProviders(ServiceProviderManager.java:378)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.discovery.ServiceProviderManager.getAllServiceProviders(ServiceProviderManager.java:214)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.discovery.ServiceProviderManager.getSupportingServiceProvider(ServiceProviderManager.java:400)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.discovery.ServiceProviderManager.getServiceProvider(ServiceProviderManager.java:241)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.utils.ServiceManager.discoverServiceForNamespace(ServiceManager.java:167)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.utils.ServiceManager.getServiceForNamespace(ServiceManager.java:103)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.AgnosticService.getGeneratedStub(AgnosticService.java:532)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.AgnosticService.doGetPort(AgnosticService.java:465)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.AgnosticService.getStub(AgnosticService.java:408)
at ca.croixbleue.qc.infoclient.service.impl.InfoClientServiceLocator.getPOCInfoClientBean(InfoClientServiceLocator.java:68)
at ca.croixbleue.qc.infoclient.service.impl.InfoClientServiceLocator.getPOCInfoClientBean(InfoClientServiceLocator.java:63)
at ca.qc.croixbleue.infoclient.client.InfoClientClient.main(InfoClientClient.java:31)


Unfortunately, the bug occurs deep in some class files that I can't debug.

So, if you had that error in the past, please share the solution. If you need more informations to diagnose it, please ask them.

Gratefully,
Patrick
 
matias Yaryura
Greenhorn
Posts: 22
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thank you Patrick for your help.

to resove this problem, she tell me add com.ibm.ws.webservices.thinclient_6.1.0.jar to my proyect. After do it, i can resolve the problem.

"The knowledge is shared never gets lost"

Originally posted by Patrick Lepage:
Hello everybody,

I use RAD 7.0.0.4, with a JAVA 5 compliance.

I had generated a webservice with my wsdl, then I had made a java project to generated the web service client with the wsdl. At this point, I get no problems. My client connect to my webservices and take back the information.

But now, I need to secure the client and server with user tokens.

I can't do it on the java application side, it seems it is not register to the project JSR-109 Web services. (perhaps i need to do something here)

So, I had regenerated my webservices with RAD, and I ask to generated a Client at the same time, all in dynamic web project.

When my client try to contact the web services, I get this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:66)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:127)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.discovery.ServiceProviderManager.getDiscoveredServiceProviders(ServiceProviderManager.java:378)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.discovery.ServiceProviderManager.getAllServiceProviders(ServiceProviderManager.java:214)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.discovery.ServiceProviderManager.getSupportingServiceProvider(ServiceProviderManager.java:400)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.discovery.ServiceProviderManager.getServiceProvider(ServiceProviderManager.java:241)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.utils.ServiceManager.discoverServiceForNamespace(ServiceManager.java:167)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.utils.ServiceManager.getServiceForNamespace(ServiceManager.java:103)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.AgnosticService.getGeneratedStub(AgnosticService.java:532)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.AgnosticService.doGetPort(AgnosticService.java:465)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.multiprotocol.AgnosticService.getStub(AgnosticService.java:408)
at ca.croixbleue.qc.infoclient.service.impl.InfoClientServiceLocator.getPOCInfoClientBean(InfoClientServiceLocator.java:68)
at ca.croixbleue.qc.infoclient.service.impl.InfoClientServiceLocator.getPOCInfoClientBean(InfoClientServiceLocator.java:63)
at ca.qc.croixbleue.infoclient.client.InfoClientClient.main(InfoClientClient.java:31)


Unfortunately, the bug occurs deep in some class files that I can't debug.

So, if you had that error in the past, please share the solution. If you need more informations to diagnose it, please ask them.

Gratefully,
Patrick
 
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!