• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

getModelTag() error  RSS feed

 
Rohan Kalbhor
Ranch Hand
Posts: 78
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi All,

When working on my sorftware...I get the following error on the web page, when browsing

Unable to process tag: GetModelTag [
var="folderContentsModel"
modelBean.modelCommand="TreeCommand [
dynamic="false"
dataUtilityBean="null"
selector="null"
nmCommandBean="null"
componentDescriptor="null"
result="null"
class="class com.ptc.core.components.command.TreeCommand"
filters=""
executed="false"
beanFactory="null"
treeHandler="FolderPageRightPaneHandler"
requestor="null"
]"
----------
One of the solution was to clear off the tomcat cache and restart my server, but this issue is repeating every 2-3 days. I have even tried increasing the Tomcat memory to 512 mb

Please suggest.
 
Brett Reader
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

I am having major problems on my system at the moment, I have goggled my problem and one of your posts has come up.

I am getting exactly the same problem as you got a few years ago:-

Unable to process tag: GetModelTag [
var="model" ............

Can you remember what you did to over come this problem.

I am getting this problem in PDMLink 9.0 which uses Oracle.

I look forward to your help.

Many thanks

Brett reader
 
Rohan Kalbhor
Ranch Hand
Posts: 78
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Brett,

As a matter of fact I am facing issues with PDMLink 9.0 too



Regards,
Rohan
 
michel nialon
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello
I have this error too, with WindChill product
just want to know if you managed to solve it
thanks
michel
 
Rohan Kalbhor
Ranch Hand
Posts: 78
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Michael,

I know it REAAALLY long time i had a chance to look at this topic, but if must know we found a very weird workaround for this issue, it was not like we found out but we discovered it.

it seems that this issue comes up because some of the source code files including JSPs get corrupted because of implementation. When we refresh the entire codebase folder this issue vanishes. To resolve this issue we did a rehost in-place and issue was permanently fixed.



Regards,
Rohan Kalbhor
http://plmdays.blogspot.com
 
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!