These are some snapshots of the e-mail i received from motorola.
Rajiv Mehta, iDEN's Senior
Marketing Manager, will be speaking on "Motorola iDEN: The Next-Generation
Multiple Communication Handset," on April 19 at 8:30 a.m.
This intense two-day conference will feature presentations, demonstrations and
developer training in J2ME. Join experts from Motorola�s iDEN Subscriber Group,
Nextel, Bell South Wireless, PointBase, Zucotto Wireless and many others as they
discuss the following topics:
- Understanding the Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME tm) platform for mobile devices
- Exploring enhanced user interface through J2ME including offering color,
animated graphics, and interactive features to mobile devices
- Delivering secure features through applications that exchange data directly
with the back-end server, eliminating the break in data chain
- Examining Java�s "Write Once Run Anywhere tm " capability which allows
applications to run on both mobile devices and wireline systems
- Extending user functionality of mobile devices by allowing the consumer to
download new applications anywhere at anytime
- Deploying J2ME in a Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) environment
Micro Java Network will be hosting an afternoon training that will cover a
specific topic about developing upon the J2ME platform. In order to cater to
developers needs, the conference is letting developers choose the topic that
they wish to learn about.
So , great opportunity. Don't miss. Give the detailed feedback of what happened if anybody is attending the conference. That will be great help for the people who couldn't attend.
visit www.acius.com for more details.