Originally posted by Mark Herschberg:
Yes. No. Maybe. (You need to be more specific.)
- The MIDP spec only requires HTTP support.
- Vendors may choose to implement other protocols.
- People have written apps using HTTPS.
- HTTPS will likely be in MIDP:NG
- Sun Labs put out a kSSL implementation
The app currently in KVM accesses a servlet using something similar to this "testhttp://myserver/servlet.run".
This is to run on a Palm computer.
Do you mean by MIDP:NG Next Generation?
What other details do I need to provide?
[This message has been edited by Rick Fortier (edited June 12, 2001).]