I met a strange problem: I tried to connect my application J2ME by HTTP( to my server: I made the tests on two type of mobile T630 de Sonyericsson and the N-pledge of Nokia. I configured WAP GPRS for the two mobiles. here are the results: - With the browser implemented in the mobiles I could browsered by WAP either mobile (T630 and N-Gage) and either operator (Vodafone in France and Orange in France).
- On the other hand with my application J2ME I am able to connect me by HTTP to my server either mobile (T630 and N-Gage) with the operator Orange.
On the other hand with operator Vodafone(in France ) I could only with the N-gage of Nokia and not with T630 of Sony Ericsson.
I don't have no explanation for my problem.
Share with me your experience.
We are ones that build the world, thus build it well.