• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Bear Bibeault
  • Knute Snortum
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • Tim Cooke
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Paul Clapham
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Moores
  • Frits Walraven
  • Ron McLeod
  • Ganesh Patekar
  • salvin francis
Bartenders:
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Stephan van Hulst

Strange problem: WAP connection with J2ME  RSS feed

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 184
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I met a strange problem: I tried to connect my application J2ME by HTTP( to my server:
I made the tests on two type of mobile T630 de Sonyericsson and the N-pledge of Nokia. I configured WAP GPRS for the two mobiles.
here are the results:
- With the browser implemented in the mobiles I could browsered by WAP either mobile (T630 and N-Gage) and either operator (Vodafone in France and Orange in France).

- On the other hand with my application J2ME I am able to connect me by HTTP to my server either mobile (T630 and N-Gage) with the operator Orange.

On the other hand with operator Vodafone(in France ) I could only with the N-gage of Nokia and not with T630 of Sony Ericsson.


I don't have no explanation for my problem.

Share with me your experience.

OULD NADIF
 
He does not suffer fools gladly. But this tiny ad does:
RavenDB is an Open Source NoSQL Database that’s fully transactional (ACID) across your database
https://coderanch.com/t/704633/RavenDB-Open-Source-NoSQL-Database
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!