Hi has anyone got the Motorola MDK working from an Ant build script ? More specifically one which uses Antenna ?
I have tried all sorts of things but keep getting the same message:
BUILD FAILED "build.xml": file:C:/projects/citypicks/build.xml:72: Missing the following library file(s): C at line 72 at de.pleumann.antenna.misc.Utility.getMidpApi(Unknown Source) at de.pleumann.antenna.WtkBuild.execute(Unknown Source) at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:341) at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309) at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:336) at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1339) at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1255) at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:609) at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:196) at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:235)
It seems obvious that it is looking for a class, but I have failed to figure out what. I've tried setting the wtk.midpapi to the midp.zip file in the Motorola kits lib dir as well as combining all the contents of the zips with the default ones from Suns MDK, but I still get the same result.