• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

CSS Forum ? Anyone?  RSS feed

 
Paul McKenna
Ugly Redneck
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1006
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
CSS is so vast today, anyone share the feeling that it deserves a separate forum instead of being clubbed with Javascript?
 
Anonymous
Ranch Hand
Posts: 18944
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I second that!
.... however: what to do with: Manipulate CSS with JavaScript (just jokeing).
;-) stw
 
Eric Pascarello
author
Rancher
Posts: 15385
6
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I am lucky if I get any CSS questions....
 
Paul McKenna
Ugly Redneck
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1006
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I was knee down and dirty in the CSS muck all weekend long and when I needed help I had to pretty much turn to Newsgroups (anyway, I know the CSS2 specs upside down and inside out now!).

The javascript related questions just overwhelm the Javascript forum giving the impression that this isnt the right place for a CSS question.
 
Gregg Bolinger
Ranch Hand
Posts: 15304
6
Chrome IntelliJ IDE Mac OS X
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Paul McKenna:
I was knee down and dirty in the CSS muck all weekend long and when I needed help I had to pretty much turn to Newsgroups (anyway, I know the CSS2 specs upside down and inside out now!).

The javascript related questions just overwhelm the Javascript forum giving the impression that this isnt the right place for a CSS question.


Did you even try and post a CSS question in the Javascript/HTML forum? I don't see the need for a seperate forum for CSS. In fact, when Eric took over that forum he specifically asks that CSS be added to the forum description.
 
Paul McKenna
Ugly Redneck
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1006
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Gregg Bolinger:
Did you even try and post a CSS question in the Javascript/HTML forum? I don't see the need for a seperate forum for CSS. In fact, when Eric took over that forum he specifically asks that CSS be added to the forum description


I wasnt exactly looking for posting a question, I wanted to see if others had faced the same problem I was facing in the past. A search yielded no results. Google groups got me my solution but a separate CSS forum would definetly attract the CSS crowd also to Javaranch.

Besides.. Eric is a stone's throw away from me at work
 
Gregg Bolinger
Ranch Hand
Posts: 15304
6
Chrome IntelliJ IDE Mac OS X
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Paul McKenna:

Besides.. Eric is a stone's throw away from me at work


Ha, I forgot. Then why are you even asking this question??
 
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!