22. There are two computers are connected to internet, one computer is trying to open a socket connection to read the home page of another computer, what are the possible exceptions thrown while connection and reading InputStream?. A) IOException B) MalformedURLException C) NetworkException D) ConnectException Answer 22: A) IOException B) MalformedURLException Explanation: In Java the the URL class will throw "MalformedURLException while construncting the URL, and while reading incoming stream of data they will throw IOException.. ------------- why no ConnectException? According to java API "public class ConnectException extends SocketException signals that an error occurred while attempting to connect a socket to a remote address and port. Typically, the connection was refused remotely (e.g., no process is listening on the remote address/port)." it seems that ConnectException shoud be fine.
I don't think that these types of question will be asked in Exam. Bye. Viki. ------------------ Count the flowers of ur garden,NOT the leafs which falls away!
• Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform (SCJP2)
• IBM Certified Professional for Object Oriented Analysis and Design with UML
• IBM Certified System Administrator for WebSphere Application Server v5.0
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®)
If somebody says you look familiar, tell them you are in porn. Or in these tiny ads:
Programmatically Create PDF Using Free Spire.PDF with Java