I am developing/learning jsp/java . I used Tomcat then Resin to test a shopping cart app on my local server.
I deployed it to the remote server after a few changes to relative file paths etc.This worked fine and was running on Lunarpages server for around a week. Yesterday morning I recived an e-mail stating that my app was affecting other server users sites and had been suspended until I corrected the problem.
The error information sent was unknown element : class-loader.
As I am new to this not sure what the problem could be.... I thought the whole idea of having uniquly named file paths would prevent this . ie com.mycom.etc. and so prevent one web app interfearing with another on a shared server. I have mailed Lunarpages asking for more detail on the problem but so far noresponse...
Any guidance would be well recieved.
You showed up just in time for the waffles! And this tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop