This week's book giveaway is in the Performance forum.
We're giving away four copies of The Java Performance Companion and have Charlie Hunt, Monica Beckwith, Poonam Parhar, & Bengt Rutisson on-line!
See this thread for details.
Win a copy of The Java Performance Companion this week in the Performance forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Japan to India ..Indian Job Market Situation

 
Kiran Kanade
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Guyes
I need your help for getting a job in India.
Currently I am in Japan working on J2EE
technology. I have done SCJP. and I have
aroud 4 yrs of exp. I can speak japanese
to a very good extent. i am ready to come
back to Japan with some reputed comp.
I want to ask u that can I get the job
in india easily either in Banglore or
in Pune.
With current market situation how much time
it will take.
Also do i need to do some certification
to make the process fast..
I will appriciate your views about this.

Kiran
 
ChanSan Mehbubani
Ranch Hand
Posts: 108
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Why don't you want to stay in Japan?Stay there.Here there is nothing.Priests are leaving India,why do you want to come back?
 
Kiran Kanade
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
My current comp is not that good.
I am ready to stay here with some other
reputed company.
or else I have to find job in India.
Plz. suggest!!

Kiran
 
M JJ
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Job scene is pretty decent both in Pune/B'lore.
For 4yrs + SCJP + Japanese, you should be able to land quite a few offers.
There's quite a bit of interest in Asia-pac markets-- knowledge of Japanese should be a big plus.

-M

Originally posted by Kiran Kanade:
My current comp is not that good.
I am ready to stay here with some other
reputed company.
or else I have to find job in India.
Plz. suggest!!

Kiran
 
Kiran Kanade
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Are there any companies in Pune
interested in Japanese.
How much time it will take to
find the Job.
Do i need to do any certification
 
Arjun Shastry
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1898
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
The company sutra systems works in Tokyo and Pune.If you get an offer there,you need to give me some commision
 
Sachin Joshi
Ranch Hand
Posts: 43
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Kiran Kanade:
Are there any companies in Pune
interested in Japanese.
How much time it will take to
find the Job.
Do i need to do any certification


Hi kiran,

I am also in Japan...Just give me ur cell no....in case if I find anything, I will inform you.

Sachin
 
Sameer Jamal
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1870
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd is doing many projects in Japan and they need people like you try there.
 
Kiran Kanade
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Arjun Shastry:
The company sutra systems works in Tokyo and Pune.If you get an offer there,you need to give me some commision


Hi Arjun
Thanks !!
I went on sutrasys site .
I think they are working in CAD /CAM
although I am mech engg i dont have exp in it.
Anyway thanks!!
As far as your commision.. I will give it once I am back to India.

Kiran
[ June 16, 2004: Message edited by: Kiran Kanade ]
 
Kiran Kanade
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Sachya Joshi:


Hi kiran,

I am also in Japan...Just give me ur cell no....in case if I find anything, I will inform you.

Sachin


Hi Sachin
Where r u in Japan
So far I dont have cell number here
but if u find anything u can mail me on ind2jap@yahoo.com
If u know any good consultants in Japan then please let me know.
Thanks
--cheers --
 
Kiran Kanade
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Sameer Jamal:
Hi
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd is doing many projects in Japan and they need people like you try there.


HI Sameer
Thats really great help..
I went through their site ..and seems interesting..if they show
interest in me.
Anyway Thanks for the help!!

we will do this if i get one
--cheers --
 
Aniruddha Mallik
Greenhorn
Posts: 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Kiran Kanade:
Hi Guyes
I need your help for getting a job in India.
Currently I am in Japan working on J2EE
technology. I have done SCJP. and I have
aroud 4 yrs of exp. I can speak japanese
to a very good extent. i am ready to come
back to Japan with some reputed comp.
I want to ask u that can I get the job
in india easily either in Banglore or
in Pune.
With current market situation how much time
it will take.
Also do i need to do some certification
to make the process fast..
I will appriciate your views about this.

Kiran


Hi Kiran,

Check this out:

http://www.indicussoftware.com/

We are looking for people with the kind of combination you have. If you are interested, you can contact us.

Regards,

Aniruddha.
 
Kiran Kanade
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thanks Aniruddha!!
I will try there!!
 
Aniruddha Mallik
Greenhorn
Posts: 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Kiran Kanade:
Thanks Aniruddha!!
I will try there!!


Hi Kiran,

Drop us a mail at careers@indicussoftware.com with your latest resume. Please mention JavaRanch in the subject line of your mail.

Regards,

Aniruddha.
 
Kj Reddy
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1704
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
You can get a job within a week with your profile. Atleast I got 4 to 5 offers since I started searching for job from one Month.

Companies like Infosys, Polaris have good presence in Japan, they may prefer taking you as you know Japaniese.
 
Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic