I have a multiple select option box that's properly displaying all the values. I'm using getParameterValues() to retrieve all of the selections but it only returns a string with the first selection made. I'm guessing something is wrong in my JSP.
The select gets enabled when the user chooses the search option that they apply to. I took that bit of code out earlier so as to avoid this question from you guys...forgot to pull it out of the HTML. It is enabled when I make the selections.
Satou, I thought you had it! I did have another component named "subset", it was the select list itself. I renamed it but no dice.
Other than showing you a screen shot of the debugger, I don't know how to show you that this array only gets populated with the uppermost selection from the list. I set a breakpoint just after this line and clearly see only the top selected ID as a string element in the array.
There isn't a logging framework setup on this app. I tried sysout's but they aren't showing up in the JBoss log or command prompt. But I'm confident there is only one value being retrieved. That's all that gets sent into my search filter.
I tried writing another simple multi select and had the same results. How frustrating.