Win a copy of Functional Reactive Programming this week in the Other Languages forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Article

 
Prem Khan
Ranch Hand
Posts: 189
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thanks for the interesting article KJ,


One line really interests me

"I would choose to work for lesser compensation with a good brand as it certainly is a huge motivating factor."

Lets say you get an IBM job as help desk and make nothing compaired to programmers. Should you be happy workin help desk just because its IBM ?
 
Kj Reddy
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1704
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Shawn DeSarkar:
Thanks for the interesting article KJ,


One line really interests me

"I would choose to work for lesser compensation with a good brand as it certainly is a huge motivating factor."

Lets say you get an IBM job as help desk and make nothing compaired to programmers. Should you be happy workin help desk just because its IBM ?


Use your own best judgement along the points provided in the article. I wont join any company just bec of brand name. I will look for job content too.
 
Anjali S Sharma
Ranch Hand
Posts: 279
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Jagdish Reddy:


Use your own best judgement along the points provided in the article. I wont join any company just bec of brand name. I will look for job content too.


Where is this interesting article?
Can you please provide the link.
Thanks
 
Vin Kumbh
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
 
Kj Reddy
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1704
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Anjali S Sharma:


Where is this interesting article?
Can you please provide the link.
Thanks


Here is the link:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1183226.cms
 
Anjali S Sharma
Ranch Hand
Posts: 279
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by KJ Reddy:


Here is the link:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1183226.cms


Thanks, thats a good one.
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic