Be sure to carry all your documents and the invitation letter from the US company. Make sure your photos are of the specified dimensions and background. They will ask you why you are going, how long are you planning to stay and who is going to sponser you all that. They will also ask about your previous experience, how long have you been working with the present company etc. Just be confident and reply everyting calmly.
CLIENT DETAILS 1) Name of the Client? 2) What does the client do? 3) Location of Client? 4) Turn Over? 5) Size of the Company?
PROJECT 1) Name of the Project & Description. 2) What Technology 3) No of resources in the project / Team size 4) What will be your role and responsibilities in the project?
CONSULTANT 1) Name of the consultant 2) Employer Name / Contact person 3) Location 4) Year of Establishment � 5) Gross Annual Income � 6) Current no. of Employees - 7) Has the consultant filed any H1b before � 8) Who are the other clients �
JOB /SALARY/ ACCOMODATIOM/ OTHER BENIFITS. 1) How did you get to know about the job. 2) Month of Interview - Salary - Other benifits - Job Title - 3) Is this a full time job � 4) Where will you stay
Other questions 1) What other Companies you have worked till date? What roles you played. 2) Why do you want to go to US / Why do you want to leave your current job
Below is Checklist
1) Visa Appointment Letter (IMP)
2) H1B Questionnaire (This is only for the Mumbai Consulate) (IMP)
3) Resume, covering Letter and references.
4) Passport (Current and Copy of the Previous) (IMP)
5) I 797 Petition Original (IMP)
6) Employers Recommendation Letter to the Consulate
7) Copy of the Letter from the Attorney stating the Filing Fees Details, that was submitted to the INS.
8) G28 (Notice of Entry of appearance as attorney or representative) (Optional)
14) Letter stating my responsibilities and Requirement for propesed Designation.
15) Job Offer Letter (IMP)
16) Company Brochures
17) Organization Chart
18) Photographs for VISA (IMP)
19) My Current and previous employment details, with pay slips. Previous and present organization WebPages.
20) Academic Certificates
21) Other Certificates
22) PAN Card, Utility Bills, and Bank Statements
Note: If your I129 is proper, you will not be asked for anyother document. I would advise all of you, give approximate answeres. For Example, if the VO asks how many people are working in the company? Though in the petetions it is XX No. Say More than XX No.
The petetion is not meant for you. It is meant for the VO. Legally we should not peak into it.
Ok, All the Best.
posted 14 years ago
sorry ranchers for adding the list for H1 instead for B1.
I do not have questions related to B1 visa interview.
The following site shares the visa interview experiences