Originally posted by Vinay Ahuja:
1. I have submitted a really "bad format" resume; will they care?
Doesn't matter much, you can give updated resume when you go for interview.
2. They are looking for 3 to 6 months of solid J2EE experience. I have exposure to Servlets/JSP/JDBC but not EJB/JMS/JTA as such. Will they care? I have only 2 days and I dont think I can study much.
Don't worry, if you are strong what you mentioned in your resume that should be enough.
3. Any idea what is the level of questions they will ask in interview?
Mostly depends on your skills mentioned in your resume. In accenture HR interview is more important then technical interview.
4. Having 7+ yrs of experience; all 7 yrs with relevant experience; please advise how much salary should I expect from them?
Depends on your current salary but Accenture may not give you good hike.
5. Any idea of work culture?
6. Any idea of designations/roles/hierarchy in the company? Though initially I may join as J2EE Developer but very soon I am expecting to perform role of a J2EE Architect / Tech Lead.
For your experience they should give you Tech lead postion.