posted 13 years ago
hi, mr.srikanth , i also can't find the official website to hold table of contents in this j2EE1.4:big picture book, anyway , he do mentioned it in thread, i have copy down for your reference
Part 1 just does the first pass on a variety of topics:
- What's a container
- More on what a container is and the basic technologies of J2EE
- What's up with that multi-tier architecture, what's the point, what J2EE technologies are on each tier
- What's up with open standards
- The different containers
- Key advantages of J2EE
- Walkthrough of a sample process
- questions to ask when considering J2EE
Part II provides more detailed info on the Web server, Web container, JSPs, sevlets, EJBs, EJB container, databases, and Web services.
Part III provides an overview of security, resource management like database connection pooling, internationalization, J2EE architecture, and UML and patterns.
Part IV, the appendix, has a section on plain Java, a section on object orientation, a list of servers, and a glossary of buzzwords.