This week's book giveaway is in the Kotlin forum.
We're giving away four copies of Kotlin in Action and have Dmitry Jemerov & Svetlana Isakova on-line!
See this thread for details.
Win a copy of Kotlin in Action this week in the Kotlin forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

NoSuchMethod  RSS feed

 
Sean Nell
Greenhorn
Posts: 6
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator


Hi everyone,

I'm using:
----------
Eclipse 3.0
Xdocklet (build430) to generate interfaces etc...
Jboss 3.2.3
-----------

I really need some help regarding a problem i'm having with a no such method error. Strange thing is that this occurs randomly after a successful build and deploy to jboss 3.2.3 has completed. Well at least it looks like it's random.

The error occurs after I have logged into my webapp and proceeded to my "process domain" actions.

This only occurs in one domain as well - when I add entities to other domains (in other packages) then it never occurs.

Find the stack trace snippet below :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTTP Status 500 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unexpected Error
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.ag.armata.facade.process.ProcessFacade.getAllActivities(Ljava/lang/Long Ljava/util/Collection;
at com.ag.armata.businessdelegate.process.ProcessDelegateBean.getAllActivities(ProcessDelegateBean.java:594)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This business delegate is a session bean and the Facade is a "POJO". When I decompile the classes however, the methods are there. Also I have checked the parameters and return types and all looks fine.

A shortcut way I have been using to fix this is to clean output folders and build also regenerating my interfaces for my session beans and entity beans and also regenerating their xml files (like the deployment descriptor etc...) After doing all this it sometimes works , sometimes it doesn't. Like I said - Random.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Sean Nell
 
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!