1) How to check that Oracle 9i is XA Enabled?
2) Is there anything to do in Oracle Stored Procedure to support distributed Transaction?
3) Do I need to change anything in the ejb-jar.xml file to make MDBs onMessage() method as Required or NotSupported and session bean's StoredProcSessionBean as RequiresNew.
4) Or else do I need to go for Bean Managed Transaction.
Originally posted by Valentin Tanase:
1) You need to check that the driver you�re using (not the database itself) is XA-compatible and is properly configured.
This isn't true, both the driver and the database *must* support 2PC. It is very possible to have a driver that is XA and a database that does not support 2PC.
All of the world's problems can be solved in a garden - Geoff Lawton. Tiny ad:
RavenDB is an Open Source NoSQL Database that’s fully transactional (ACID) across your databasehttps://coderanch.com/t/704633/RavenDB-Open-Source-NoSQL-Database