• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Tim Cooke
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Ron McLeod
  • Junilu Lacar
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • Paul Clapham
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Henry Wong
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Moores
  • Tim Holloway
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Piet Souris
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:
  • Jesse Duncan
  • Frits Walraven
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Amazing interview questions database

 
Greenhorn
Posts: 17
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello all

I just found out a great link for some common interview questions and answers.

Here it is...

Hope this helps all other ranchers!

-Tejal
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 360
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I don't get these HOWTO's.

After this, you can have a guide book on getting to work, planning vacation, flirting with girls...

These manuals were brought with computers. Soon we will need manual for making eggs on a frying pan or drinking beer with friends

People, use your imagination to make interviews more funny. These phrases are boring and we hear it every day.
 
Tejal Pande
Greenhorn
Posts: 17
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Yess, you dont have to answer to interview questions as per this guide. But you can certainly get an idea about variety and type of questions that can be asked in an interview.
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
[Removed astroturf --MH]
[ June 14, 2008: Message edited by: Mark Herschberg ]
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
check this site for good interview questions on
core java, jsp, servlet, j2ee, sql, pl/sql, dba, css, ajax

http://www.java-interview-questions-bank.blogspot.com

This blog site is updated weekly.
 
Author
Posts: 3461
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I have put together about 400+ Java/J2EE interview questions with answers, resume guide and about 13+ free tutorials on sought after technologies like JSF, Spring, Hibernate, Ajax, JMS, Web Service, Maven2, etc.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 621
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Tejal!!!


Thanks a lot


for such a wonderful link.It realy helps......



Dhwani:>Winning is not important but it is the only thing.
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 8
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

dhwani mathur wrote:Hi Tejal!!!


Thanks a lot


for such a wonderful link.It realy helps......



Dhwani:>Winning is not important but it is the only thing.



Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards
 
jerry vn
Greenhorn
Posts: 8
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

jerry vn wrote:

dhwani mathur wrote:Hi Tejal!!!


Thanks a lot


for such a wonderful link.It realy helps......



Dhwani:>Winning is not important but it is the only thing.



Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards



Apart from that, this link below may be useful: Database interview questions
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 3
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

jerry vn wrote:

jerry vn wrote:

dhwani mathur wrote:Hi Tejal!!!


Thanks a lot


for such a wonderful link.It realy helps......



Dhwani:>Winning is not important but it is the only thing.



Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Please try to keep posting. Thanks and best regards



Apart from that, this link below may be useful: Database interview questions



Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment and link. It's so wonderful.It help me to think about my ideals.

Thanks again and please keep posting.
 
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic