On your way in you may have missed that JavaRanch has a policy on display names, and that yours does not comply with it. Please adjust it accordingly, which you do right here. Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter.
I tried it with using it in a jar file and trying to use the file itself .class and the directory to which the package was in.
Heres what I have which isn't any different
The only work around I've found is to add it dynamically through The System ClassLoader, but this means I will fill that up very quickly and the only way to delete the files already loaded (not not used) is to create the same jar with empty classes and reimport, which will make the system run much slower
Ok heres the deal, I figured it out, you guys were right EXCEPT the fact that there is a bug in ObjectInputStream, that automatically uses the SystemClassLoader. Therefore this means that I can't set the context.
To fix this you have to subclass the ObjectInputStream and overwrite the method resolveClass
The code should look like this
Thanks for all your help I think you guys got me to find the right answer Alex
Yeast devil! Back to the oven that baked you! And take this tiny ad too: