Register / Login
Swing / AWT / SWT
Some questions from SWT newbie
igwe kalu kalu ogba
posted 11 years ago
Hello, I am completely new to SWT and have a few questions:
1. how do I set shell resizable to false (i.e not allowing the user to resize a shell)
2. how do i disable the exit button or remove it completely, maybe also being able to remove minimize, maximize and exit if possible
3. In a password field, how do I set the echo character to a different character , (i want to use #)
4. How do I change the icon at the top of the shell. instead of the windows icon, i want to use my own icon.
5. Are there other look and feels for SWT and if so, how to access them within the program. Thanks. for now.
Import *.jar File in Java Code
Eclipse: Can I use color property editor in my own java application?
very simple question...
Frame's setIconImage() - optimum image size for title bar & Alt+Tabbing?