This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP forum. We're giving away four copies of Programmer's Guide to Java SE 8 Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) and have Khalid A Mughal & Rolf W Rasmussen on-line! See this thread for details.
I deployed a war file on Tomcat. My web application will do a search on the database based on user selection.
page1 -> login
Search Starts: page 2 -> Select branch page 3 -> Serach Category page 4 -> select items page 5 -> show Result Search Ends: goto page2 to start another search.
I tested this site with explorer in Windows XP Windows service pack 1 and it is working fine for any number of serach.
While i tried with windows service pack 2 it works fine for first time search andin the next search it gives page cannot be displayed in the Search result page.But if i refresh the IE i can see my result page.
And one more thing is if the search result page returning few rows then sp2 IE also shows the result page properly.
There is no exception in the server log. Debug logs are proper.
I don't know whether this is the right forum to post this problem !!