Win a copy of Node.js Design Patterns: Design and implement production-grade Node.js applications using proven patterns and techniques this week in the Server-Side JavaScript and NodeJS forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Ron McLeod
  • Rob Spoor
  • Tim Cooke
  • Junilu Lacar
Sheriffs:
  • Henry Wong
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
Saloon Keepers:
  • Jesse Silverman
  • Tim Holloway
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Moores
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:
  • Al Hobbs
  • Mikalai Zaikin
  • Piet Souris

?Spain: "You are either with us or against us" ?

 
Desperado
Posts: 3226
5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Do we need to add Spain to the list of "You are either with us or against us?"
Inquiring minds want to know.
They belong to NATO, right? What to do?
MAR. 11, 2004: A WIN FOR TERROR
"Terrorism has won a mighty victory in Spain. The culprits who detonated those bombs of murder on 3/11 intended to use murder to alter the course of Spanish democracy � and they have succeeded.
People are not always strong. Sometimes they indulge false hopes that by lying low, truckling, appeasing, they can avoid danger and strife. Sometimes they convince themselves that if only they give the Cyclops what he wants, they will be eaten last [Ha ha!]. And this is what seems to have happened in Spain."

[ March 15, 2004: Message edited by: Tony Alicea ]
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 73
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
This is incredible! We change governments and suddenly we're against the USA, or against the fight on terrorism. Spain has suffered terrorism for years and years!!! I cannot believe, that because we pull out of a once before non Al Qaeda region (Irak) we suddenly are against the west? Hear yourself saying that Oh please and tell me you laughed. And I don t find it funny, but rather shows again a complete misunderstanding of US European views. We believed terrorism cannot be defeated by war! Please go on, do attack another country in middle east. It was clear to the Europeans that a war in Irak would NOT help against terrorism, so do not blame us on what is happening, we did not want this to happen.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 2937
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Please go on, do attack another country in middle east.
Yeah, but the question is, should we attack Spain? Now that it is the country of double evil (the socialist government is the first, and the fact that Spain is "not with us" is the second), we have to act with resolve, -- Spain must be destroyed and rebuilt.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 287
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Eugene Kononov:
Spain must be destroyed and rebuilt.


So, we're just going to skip over France now?
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 225
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Tony Alicea:
Do we need to add Spain to the list of "You are either with us or against us?"
Inquiring minds want to know.
They belong to NATO, right? What to do?
MAR. 11, 2004: A WIN FOR TERROR
"Terrorism has won a mighty victory in Spain. The culprits who detonated those bombs of murder on 3/11 intended to use murder to alter the course of Spanish democracy � and they have succeeded.
People are not always strong. Sometimes they indulge false hopes that by lying low, truckling, appeasing, they can avoid danger and strife. Sometimes they convince themselves that if only they give the Cyclops what he wants, they will be eaten last [Ha ha!]. And this is what seems to have happened in Spain."

[ March 15, 2004: Message edited by: Tony Alicea ]


Thats actually an interesting point. Just because Spain is now against the occupation of Iraq, that doesn't necessarily mean that they're against efforts to combat Al-Queda does it?
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 5093
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Spain has capitulated against terrorism and shown that terrorism is an effective way to get your way in this world.
As such Spain has betrayed the entire civilised world in the fight against terrorism.
As yet they have not actively supported terrorist movements, but we need to watch out for that too as this may be just because the new rulers haven't yet had time to organise such support.
I still hold that the elections in Spain were rigged not by Al Qaeda but by either the socialist party or by ETA (or maybe by a diabolical alliance between the two).
The "evidence" of Al Qaeda (read Arab) involvement came too easily, was obviously planted.
The socialists were demonstrating that the government was hiding Arab involvement even before this planted evidence was discovered, how did they know? They must have known in advance it would be discovered meaning they or someone in their employ must have planted it.
All this reminds me a lot of the carefully planned arson in the German Reichstag which allowed Hitler to take power, or the staged "Polish" attack on Germany which served as an excuse to invade Poland starting WW2.
 
Steve Wink
Ranch Hand
Posts: 225
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Jeroen Wenting:
Spain has capitulated against terrorism and shown that terrorism is an effective way to get your way in this world.
As such Spain has betrayed the entire civilised world in the fight against terrorism.
As yet they have not actively supported terrorist movements, but we need to watch out for that too as this may be just because the new rulers haven't yet had time to organise such support.
I still hold that the elections in Spain were rigged not by Al Qaeda but by either the socialist party or by ETA (or maybe by a diabolical alliance between the two).
The "evidence" of Al Qaeda (read Arab) involvement came too easily, was obviously planted.
The socialists were demonstrating that the government was hiding Arab involvement even before this planted evidence was discovered, how did they know? They must have known in advance it would be discovered meaning they or someone in their employ must have planted it.
All this reminds me a lot of the carefully planned arson in the German Reichstag which allowed Hitler to take power, or the staged "Polish" attack on Germany which served as an excuse to invade Poland starting WW2.



You forgot to mention the involvement of the Illuminati...
 
Dani Atrei
Ranch Hand
Posts: 73
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thank you Wink, I completely support you. If you feel you want to ahve a go at Spain, please do and watch theresult. In the mean time stop you illusions about the existence of a plot theory, cause there isn t any. We all voted, and we re against terrorisl, and that will be the first thing the new government does. You are either with us or against us? Bah, don t count we were with you for Irak, but as we ve said millions of times, we are agaisnte terrorism. Irak was for whatevere reasons BUT terrorism. It helped it.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 451
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Eugene Kononov:
Please go on, do attack another country in middle east.
Yeah, but the question is, should we attack Spain? Now that it is the country of double evil (the socialist government is the first, and the fact that Spain is "not with us" is the second), we have to act with resolve, -- Spain must be destroyed and rebuilt.


Absolutely. The Caliphate cannot be restored without Spain being restored and rebuilt. The unbelievers and the Zionists must be purged or converted.
Or perhaps you meant the US? :roll:
 
Don Stadler
Ranch Hand
Posts: 451
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

As such Spain has betrayed the entire civilised world in the fight against terrorism.
As yet they have not actively supported terrorist movements, but we need to watch out for that too as this may be just because the new rulers haven't yet had time to organise such support.


Nah, unlikely. Like WWI and WWII, Spain is going to sit this one out. They are going to be neutral between Al-Quaida and the US. Take their foreign policy lead from their rightful masters in Paris....
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 2166
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
there is another possible explanation for the voting behaviour:
perhabs vote would have been different, if Aznar had disclosed all information in more timely manner. In contrast Partido Popular heavily uphold ETA-theory. The spanish were a bit angry about the iresponsible information policy of their excumbant government.
Axel
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 820
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Jeroen Wenting:

As such Spain has betrayed the entire civilised world in the fight against terrorism.
As yet they have not actively supported terrorist movements, but we need to watch out for that too as this may be just because the new rulers haven't yet had time to organise such support.


So not only is Spain an evil traitor to the entire west, but its government is on the brink of organising terrorism? Paranoia in action.....


I still hold that the elections in Spain were rigged not by Al Qaeda but by either the socialist party or by ETA (or maybe by a diabolical alliance between the two).
The "evidence" of Al Qaeda (read Arab) involvement came too easily, was obviously planted.
The socialists were demonstrating that the government was hiding Arab involvement even before this planted evidence was discovered, how did they know? They must have known in advance it would be discovered meaning they or someone in their employ must have planted it.
All this reminds me a lot of the carefully planned arson in the German Reichstag which allowed Hitler to take power, or the staged "Polish" attack on Germany which served as an excuse to invade Poland starting WW2.


Wow. Another flash of inspiration! The evil socialist scum deliberatly did the attack in order to get into power did they? :roll:
 
Dani Atrei
Ranch Hand
Posts: 73
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Joe King, you are THE man, now thanks to you , I understand thesituation perfectly, and I go further. The evil castrist leninist Stalinist Maoist anti Capitalist, communist dictatorship that is now Spain is going to steal the fresh new nuclear bombs from France and use it againts the Western civilised world! Even worse, would it not be in the interest of France, that country who didnt support USA because it believed there was no link with al qaeda, to make a plot with Spain for world domination??? Yes I see it already, Fox news is INDEED saying the truth! They are all against us!
 
mister krabs
Posts: 13974
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Joe King:
Wow. Another flash of inspiration! The evil socialist scum deliberatly did the attack in order to get into power did they? :roll:

Makes as much sense as the theory that Bush knew about the 9/11 attacks and let them happen.
 
Joe King
Ranch Hand
Posts: 820
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Thomas Paul:
Makes as much sense as the theory that Bush knew about the 9/11 attacks and let them happen.


Exactly! That's what the rolly eyes business was all about.
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Frankly, I would rather that France had pulled out. They're much more fun to bash.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator


Please go on, do attack another country in middle east.


Hmmmm.
Thank you Daniel Curtmil...
Very nice to know how much the western people care about our souls.
Very nice to know wich kind of democrsy the west want to teach it to us.
 
Leverager of our synergies
Posts: 10065
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Don't you want to be liberated?
Not that it matters, just curious...
 
Sheriff
Posts: 6450
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Mapraputa Is:
Don't you want to be liberated?
Not that it matters, just curious...


The rest of the Middle East had zero concern for the conditions the Iraqi people were living again, and still have no real concern for them today. Kind of like most people who supported Hussein opposed the war, for example.
 
Hussein O'Baghdadi
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator


Kind of like most people who supported Hussein opposed the war, for example.


I don't support Saddam.
 
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic