This week's book giveaways are in the Jython/Python and Object-Oriented programming forums.
We're giving away four copies each of Machine Learning for Business: Using Amazon SageMaker and Jupyter and Object Design Style Guide and have the authors on-line!
See this thread and this one for details.
Win a copy of Machine Learning for Business: Using Amazon SageMaker and JupyterE this week in the Jython/Python forum
or Object Design Style Guide in the Object-Oriented programming forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Bear Bibeault
  • Paul Clapham
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Knute Snortum
Sheriffs:
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Tim Cooke
  • Junilu Lacar
Saloon Keepers:
  • Ron McLeod
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Moores
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:
  • Joe Ess
  • salvin francis
  • fred rosenberger

How much exercise do you do?

 
author
Posts: 23855
141
jQuery Eclipse IDE Firefox Browser VI Editor C++ Chrome Java Linux Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Compared to my youger self, I am also pretty pathetic. Last week, I took a bike ride in the park -- for the first time in years... And I was sore for days. I guess it will take a whole bunch of weekends before I get my muscles used to excercise again.

At this point, I would be happy to just excercise without getting sore. The idea of getting "runners high" (endorphins from excercise), is something that is a distant memory...

Henry

 
Bartender
Posts: 11445
19
Android Google Web Toolkit Mac Eclipse IDE Ubuntu Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Want to motivate yourself?
Just remember...No pecs, no sex.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 710
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Henry Wong wrote:
At this point, I would be happy to just excercise without getting sore. The idea of getting "runners high" (endorphins from excercise), is something that is a distant memory...

Henry



I am completely opposite (almost). I like that sore feeling I get after a good workout. When I do work out consistently I push myself to that point alot. Except last summer, when I worked my triceps a little TOO hard, and couldn't bend my arm far enough to bring my coffee cup to my mouth.....I had to use a bendy straw. It was quite sad.

But I don't work out as often as I should. I'm still adapting to the real world kind of schedule, but with summer fast approaching it should be easier for me to be motivated since it isn't getting dark at 16:30 anymore.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 45
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

I used to work out 3-4 hours a day: I was running in the 10-15 mile range, training in karate, lifting weights, stair climbing... It was insane.



wow..

I just go to gym 3-4 times a week. and I do 30-45 min sessions. I go to gym in the evenings. Somedays it's a bit tiring, but I need to burn the fat.

-Reuel
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1162
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

marc weber wrote:I used to work out 3-4 hours a day: I was running in the 10-15 mile range, training in karate, lifting weights, stair climbing... It was insane.

Now, I'm pathetic. I last set foot in a gym on February 13, and all I did was stretch.



This sounds like something they make young recruits do at the military. When was this and were you training for something?

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 488
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Arvind, your posts have had me literally laughing out loud

I'm the same way, I get next to no exercise what so ever. I am about 30-40 pounds overweight and I wish I could get rid of the excess fat. My muscle mass is not bad at all and I'm not interested in getting bigger, I would just like to lose some of the fat that covers my muscles. Unfortunately this requires aerobic exercise which speeds up the heart and I have an irregular heart beat. I feel very faint and it scares me so I avoid it. I wish I could lose the fat on my stomach by doing crunches or lifting weights, that I don't mind. Also, 2 kids + a wife + a full time job leave me with no time/energy to do any gyms or swimming. Once my boy turns 3 though I am going to take some martial arts with him, that should be fun and help get me in shape.
 
W. Joe Smith
Ranch Hand
Posts: 710
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Brian Legg wrote:Arvind, your posts have had me literally laughing out loud

I'm the same way, I get next to no exercise what so ever. I am about 30-40 pounds overweight and I wish I could get rid of the excess fat. My muscle mass is not bad at all and I'm not interested in getting bigger, I would just like to lose some of the fat that covers my muscles. Unfortunately this requires aerobic exercise which speeds up the heart and I have an irregular heart beat. I feel very faint and it scares me so I avoid it. I wish I could lose the fat on my stomach by doing crunches or lifting weights, that I don't mind. Also, 2 kids + a wife + a full time job leave me with no time/energy to do any gyms or swimming. Once my boy turns 3 though I am going to take some martial arts with him, that should be fun and help get me in shape.



Personal suggestion: If you are doing it with a child, I'd recommend Tae Kwon Do, Tung Soo Do, or something like that. It can be good exercise for adults while at the same time not overly stressing for the child.

If you can find a place that teaching Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu that would a good way to get into shape, but not with the child. Spending most of your time with 99% of your muscles tensed either trying to submit someone or trying not to get submitted is a great workout and a lot of fun (in my opinion, at least).

Ok, ending my martial arts plugs now.
 
Brian Legg
Ranch Hand
Posts: 488
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Joe, thanks for the advise. I think I'll start a thread on the topic to get some more insite.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1374
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I do exercise regularly everyday for an hour. I want to put on some weight. Can somebody suggest a good protein diet bar?
 
Bartender
Posts: 10336
Hibernate Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Just eat loads of pies.
 
Brian Legg
Ranch Hand
Posts: 488
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I've always been amazed that there's anyone anywhere that is trying to gain weight. How can you possibly work out or exercise so much that you can't gain wieght no matter what you do?

That's a problem I wish I had
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 376
Scala Monad
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Fried chicken with a side of jelly doughnuts can help too
 
Vikas Kapoor
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1374
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Actually, to put on some weight you should feel hungry. and your digestion power has to be good. In my case, I didn't feel hungry even at regular lunch/dinner time. I used to eat just for the sake of lunch and dinner timings . But my dad suggested me to do exercise regularly and that makes me feel hungry. And to put on some weight you have to eat more than what you burn.

@Paul

Is eating pie a healthy way to put on some weight? I thought protein bars are good mixture of all nutritions.
 
Vikas Kapoor
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1374
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Gabriel Claramunt wrote:Fried chicken with a side of jelly doughnuts can help too


Thanks but I am vegan
 
W. Joe Smith
Ranch Hand
Posts: 710
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Vishal Pandya wrote:I do exercise regularly everyday for an hour. I want to put on some weight. Can somebody suggest a good protein diet bar?



Peanuts.

No, seriously, if you work out quite a bit, eating peanuts will give you a protein boost which can help you build up mass.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 157
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Vishal:

It's a bit of a question how to translate it in English. My (Indian) friend and collegue Nattarayan said it would be curd, otherwise formage blanc, hence French white cheese. Or in Dutch: kwark, but you probably do not know any Dutch do you?

 
Paul Sturrock
Bartender
Posts: 10336
Hibernate Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Vishal Pandya wrote:
@Paul

Is eating pie a healthy way to put on some weight?



I don't think its to be recommended, but pies are nice. Mmmmmm.
 
Sheriff
Posts: 6466
1165
IntelliJ IDE jQuery Eclipse IDE Postgres Database Tomcat Server Chrome Google App Engine
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Christophe Verré wrote:Hours of mouse wheel spinning everyday.


Same, here
 
Vikas Kapoor
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1374
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Actually, Van Damme keeps me motivated for exercise.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 275
jQuery Eclipse IDE Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
i used to swim...
but i relocated and it stopped... all my abs have disappeared
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 18
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
The older you get, the more you begin to wish you had exercised more. Nobody wants to be the type of person that falls and can't get up, nor do you want to be helpless to do things for yourself. Also, most diseases and other problems seem to be alleviated by exercise (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc).

I don't particularly like straight exercise, but I've found ways to make it bearable, and sometimes even enjoyable - An interesting book. I like to read, and I found in the past that reading an absorbing book while on a stationary bike or stairmaster would sometimes make me want to exercise more to keep reading. The problem was that only certain types of exercise were amenable to this, so then I started using audio books. It took a little getting used to listening rather than reading, but I'm getting used to it.

I have a very nice stationary bike at home that I bought on Amazon; it's like one that would be in a health club, electrical resistance, very quiet, comfortable, with heart rate monitor built in. It cost a little more than something like the cheapos you normally see in stores, but it's worth it. I also made upper body exercise equipment with heavy-duty elastic tubes from Amazon, that I attached to exercise handles made for weight machines, that I use on my back porch, and can loop overhead, etc.

Add a bit of walking (usually with an mp3 player to help speed up the tempo) and I think I stay in pretty good shape. It also helps to use stairs whenever possible instead of elevators, walk up the escalators instead of standing there waiting, and park further away at the stores.
 
Marty Fried
Greenhorn
Posts: 18
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Henry Wong wrote:Compared to my youger self, I am also pretty pathetic. Last week, I took a bike ride in the park -- for the first time in years... And I was sore for days. I guess it will take a whole bunch of weekends before I get my muscles used to excercise again.

At this point, I would be happy to just excercise without getting sore. The idea of getting "runners high" (endorphins from excercise), is something that is a distant memory...

Henry

You need to do more than just weekends. Add a couple of times during the week, and you'll be much better off.
 
Marcel Wentink
Ranch Hand
Posts: 157
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Arvind Mahendra wrote:

Originally posted by Marcel Wentink:

Sports is not always healthy.



THANKYOU! 100% percent agreed on that one.



Well to continue on that, it is been said that sports helps to lower the non-attendance caused by illness. I've overstretched my ankle and cannot walk at the moment, so there goes that argument too.

Ok, I might be not really an average example on this, but the almost presumed fact that sports increases your productivity can be taken with a large grain of salt in my opinion. May-be doing a little compared to doing absolutely nothing helps, but few people do a little. They either do no sports, or are quite fanatic about it.
 
Arvind Mahendra
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1162
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Check This out. Laughter as exercise

Laughter is also the best medicine because

"Laughter increases the concentration of salivary immunoglobulin A, which defends against infectious organisms entering through the respiratory tract.

If increasing your defenses against illness isnʼt enough, laughter also helps to strengthen your heart. In Jeffery Klugerʼs article "The Funny Thing about Laughter," laughter was found to have a significant effect on lowering blood pressure, which means healthier hearts were found in those who laugh regularly. Laughing 100 times a day can be the equivalent to 15 minutes of aerobic exercise, so add funny movies to your exercise routine!"

http://media.www.wcuquad.com/media/storage/paper676/news/2005/02/21/Features/Laughter.Named.Healthy.Exercise-872094.shtml
I like the last suggestion
*Put pantyhose over your head, then pull up (youʼll laugh when you see your face!).


IT WORKS I"M FEELING FIT ALREADY!!
 
Marty Fried
Greenhorn
Posts: 18
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Marcel Wentink wrote:

Arvind Mahendra wrote:

Originally posted by Marcel Wentink:

Sports is not always healthy.



THANKYOU! 100% percent agreed on that one.



Well to continue on that, it is been said that sports helps to lower the non-attendance caused by illness. I've overstretched my ankle and cannot walk at the moment, so there goes that argument too.

Ok, I might be not really an average example on this, but the almost presumed fact that sports increases your productivity can be taken with a large grain of salt in my opinion. May-be doing a little compared to doing absolutely nothing helps, but few people do a little. They either do no sports, or are quite fanatic about it.

Are you referring to exercise or (competitive) sports.

I think exercise is always (99.99%) good, but you can overdo anything. IIRC, not too long ago, some college student died from too much water, but who would recommend not drinking water (besides WC Fields)?

Being fanatical about exercise should mean educating yourself a little about what exercise you need and how to do it, then setting a goal/schedule, and sticking to it, not doing it as much as possible; and especially not trying to squeeze it all in on one day a week.

Or, if you'd prefer, become one of those people you read about that have to be carried out of their homes because they can no longer even stand up.
 
Marcel Wentink
Ranch Hand
Posts: 157
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Marty Fried wrote:I think exercise is always (99.99%) good, but you can overdo anything....Being fanatical about exercise should mean educating yourself a little about what exercise you need and how to do it, then setting a goal/schedule, and sticking to it, not doing it as much as possible; and especially not trying to squeeze it all in on one day a week.



No I think I would have a lot more time and energy to make progress in my career if I would do less sport. No, no, no. What I do is: home-work-home biking, which costs me 2 hours a day, 2 times a week weight exercises, one time cardio like stuff. After a training, my muscles are building up, and my energy goes to building up my endurance. If I would not do that, I would be able to study at least an hour a day computer science more, I would have more energy during my daytime job going to my brain, instead of going to my sore muscles. Look, I strongly encourage sports and discipline, but not, absolutely not to get more health energy to do your job.

The only thing I can imagine is that doing a little movement a day, is better then doing nothing, but after that, the 'do it since it's good for your job energy' curve rapidly goes down (at least to me personal experience). I think it's cultural, that if you do sport, you must get more energy. I would like to see any hard proof that your achievements in your thinking day job still go up, if you do more then 1 hours sports a week. I just do not believe that.
 
Marty Fried
Greenhorn
Posts: 18
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Marcel Wentink wrote: No I think I would have a lot more time and energy to make progress in my career if I would do less sport. No, no, no. What I do is: home-work-home biking, which costs me 2 hours a day, 2 times a week weight exercises, one time cardio like stuff. After a training, my muscles are building up, and my energy goes to building up my endurance. If I would not do that, I would be able to study at least an hour a day computer science more, I would have more energy during my daytime job going to my brain, instead of going to my sore muscles. Look, I strongly encourage sports and discipline, but not, absolutely not to get more health energy to do your job.


Are you saying you bike 2 hours/day, plus weight and cardio? If so, you absolutely missed my point about overdoing it. I think 2 hours/day biking is already more than enough exercise for health. It would be good to try to get in more upper-body exercise, but biking does help that, too, depending on riding style. If I were you, I'd try to cut down the biking time (ride faster?).

Marcel Wentink wrote: The only thing I can imagine is that doing a little movement a day, is better then doing nothing, but after that, the 'do it since it's good for your job energy' curve rapidly goes down (at least to me personal experience). I think it's cultural, that if you do sport, you must get more energy. I would like to see any hard proof that your achievements in your thinking day job still go up, if you do more then 1 hours sports a week. I just do not believe that.

If you've done any research at all, and you don't believe moderate exercise is beneficial, then nothing I or anyone here can say will change your mind. I guess the only hard evidence for some people would be to live 2 lives identically, except to exercise during one, and not during the other, and see which one works out the best. Let me know how that works out for you.

You can also get exercise free by being creative - walking up the stairs instead of using an elevator if it's less than 5 floors or so, etc.
 
W. Joe Smith
Ranch Hand
Posts: 710
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator


You can also get exercise free by being creative - walking up the stairs instead of using an elevator if it's less than 5 floors or so, etc.



I almost always refuse to use elevators, unless we are talking 20+ floors (and that is just for time's sake). Taking the stairs is a great way to get just a little more movement and exercise in your day.
 
Brian Legg
Ranch Hand
Posts: 488
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I am almost always with someone when at an elevator so I end up taking it as to not seem rude. I don't want to cut my boss off in mid conversation to take the stairs when he is getting on the elevator.

After reading this thread again I have made up my mind. I am going to the YMCA tonight to sign up so I can use thier pool to get more in shape. Me and my son are signing up for Tae Kwon Do in 7 months when he turns 3 so I will use the down time until then to get in better shape at the pool. Thanks for the modivation all.
 
Marty Fried
Greenhorn
Posts: 18
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

W. Joe Smith wrote:


You can also get exercise free by being creative - walking up the stairs instead of using an elevator if it's less than 5 floors or so, etc.



I almost always refuse to use elevators, unless we are talking 20+ floors (and that is just for time's sake). Taking the stairs is a great way to get just a little more movement and exercise in your day.

I agree. And when I was younger, it was usually much faster, even going up (up to a point). I won't even go into what happens if you get stuck in one.

I also hate seeing people standing on an escalator or moving sidewalk, like at airports. Especially when they block people who are trying to pass. Like the joke about the guy who got delayed for an hour when the escalator stopped.
 
Marcel Wentink
Ranch Hand
Posts: 157
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Marty Fried wrote:Are you saying you bike 2 hours/day, plus weight and cardio? If so, you absolutely missed my point about overdoing it.



No, no. That's just my way to travel from home to work and back, it's not really 'exercise' pace. The weight and cardio is to exercise. The biking is just slow to burn some calories, but not over 120 beat/minute heart rate. I don't call that real exercise. It's so that doing that I can drink a beer now and then, and watch my diet a little less rigid. Estimated it would burn I think 300-500Kcal, so I can take a loose cut in my diet for days I use the bike to get to work.

Marty Fried wrote:If you've done any research at all, and you don't believe moderate exercise is beneficial



I agree on that, but moderate would be two times half an hour per week. No more. That is if you only goal is to get more energy for other things, to get healthy.
 
Marty Fried
Greenhorn
Posts: 18
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Marcel Wentink wrote:

Marty Fried wrote:Are you saying you bike 2 hours/day, plus weight and cardio? If so, you absolutely missed my point about overdoing it.



No, no. That's just my way to travel from home to work and back, it's not really 'exercise' pace. The weight and cardio is to exercise. The biking is just slow to burn some calories, but not over 120 beat/minute heart rate. I don't call that real exercise. It's so that doing that I can drink a beer now and then, and watch my diet a little less rigid. Estimated it would burn I think 300-500Kcal, so I can take a loose cut in my diet for days I use the bike to get to work.

Well, if I was in your situation, I would kill two birds with one stone... I'd make at least one of those rides into exercise, thereby saving additional exercise time and reducing the trip time by a little. Of course, this assumes at least one of them is a situation where you can get sweaty and perhaps take a shower afterwards.

I suspect that 2 times/week is not enough to get full benefits, and might contribute more to wearing you out than giving you more energy. Not to mention making you sore more often. Your body adjusts, and "remembers" the exercise for a couple of days, but not more, I'm told.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1871
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
In my college days I used to do lot of excercise, it all stopped when I started my first job till last year when I went for rafting and realised I am an overweight person almost half of my strength is lost. I started with excercise again after a long long time my initial motive was to lose some weight, for about six months I was very determined and did lot of workouts, walking , strength training and lost around 10-12 kgs. I've continued my excercising however it always get disrupted by many things soemhow I haven't quit now I don't know how much excercise should I do, normally I do 45 minutes, 4 days per week schedule its really difficult to maintain it.
 
W. Joe Smith
Ranch Hand
Posts: 710
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
So I found a jiu jitsu club in town and went on Monday.

Dear God, I am still sore today......gonna be a few months before I am back in any sort of cardio condition.
 
Sheriff
Posts: 11343
Mac Safari Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Arvind Mahendra wrote:

marc weber wrote:I used to work out 3-4 hours a day: I was running in the 10-15 mile range, training in karate, lifting weights, stair climbing... It was insane.

Now, I'm pathetic. I last set foot in a gym on February 13, and all I did was stretch.



This sounds like something they make young recruits do at the military. When was this and were you training for something?


This was a long time ago, roughly 1983-1989 when I was in my early 20's. I was seriously considering becoming a kickboxer.

The whole thing was kind of ironic: When I was that intense physically and mentally, I really wasn't very good as a fighter. Later, when I learned to relax and my sparring got better, I didn't have the drive any more. Now I'm just glad I didn't get seriously injured.
 
Arvind Mahendra
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1162
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

marc weber wrote:

Arvind Mahendra wrote:

marc weber wrote:I used to work out 3-4 hours a day: I was running in the 10-15 mile range, training in karate, lifting weights, stair climbing... It was insane.

Now, I'm pathetic. I last set foot in a gym on February 13, and all I did was stretch.



This sounds like something they make young recruits do at the military. When was this and were you training for something?


This was a long time ago, roughly 1983-1989 when I was in my early 20's. I was seriously considering becoming a kickboxer.

The whole thing was kind of ironic: When I was that intense physically and mentally, I really wasn't very good as a fighter. Later, when I learned to relax and my sparring got better, I didn't have the drive any more. Now I'm just glad I didn't get seriously injured.



man how are you so multi talented? kickboxing, stand up comic, journalist, artist, guitar player, collector of shiny transistor looking stuff from the 70s I presume(ok so that's not really a talent but still), and you also write fiction?. I'm sure you're into alot more but how are you able to juggle so many aspects of you? where can you find the time? how do you learn so fast? are you some kind of genius? and what's studio art?
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 11
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Stop your breath for 3 min and do it for 5,6 times. Believe me you don't have to worry about doing yoga and something else.

In this way you will make your heart 300% strong and everything that circulate under body will be grow 200%. You don't need any exercise after this. but if you want your body in shape then do some gym other than this otherwise this is perfect.

I know this seems a bit crazy but at least give it a try.


 
Maneesh Godbole
Bartender
Posts: 11445
19
Android Google Web Toolkit Mac Eclipse IDE Ubuntu Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I once lifted a pencil which was lying on the floor.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 5575
Eclipse IDE Windows XP Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Maneesh Godbole wrote:I once lifted a pencil which was lying on the floor.



thats Great . Nowadays after drunk i used to do lot of excercise
 
marc weber
Sheriff
Posts: 11343
Mac Safari Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Arvind Mahendra wrote:...how are you able to juggle so many aspects of you? where can you find the time? ...


Well... For one thing, I'm 45 years old, and these were different periods of my life. I wasn't doing all of these things at the same time. And despite being grateful for the different experiences, I also feel like I've never developed myself to my fullest in any one thing. So I often wish I had focused more.
 
What could go wrong in a swell place like "The Evil Eye"? Or with this tiny ad?
Java file APIs (DOC, XLS, PDF, and many more)
https://products.aspose.com/total/java
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!