Congrats Chaminda, when you say, you read specs-
1) did you meant, you read the whole specifications ?
2) Did you read the Mikalai Zaikin Note's?
I think it is better to read his notes then to study the whole specifications.
3) the orielly book you read, is it Enterprise JavaBeans?
4) how many times you read the ejb 3 in action, specs ?
5) did you practice your simulator exams repeatedly or only 1 time?
6) out of your 3 months preparation, how many hours you read daily?
thanks for sharing your experiences with us. That helps much. There are some other points I wonder about the exam:
1. Are the questions concerning the deployment descriptor hard ? For example it might be difficult to know wether
is the correct form.
2. Had there been questions about xml-elements for object relational mapping or does it suffice to know the annotations ?
3. Does one need to know details about SqlResultSetMapping in native queries ?
4. Are there tricks as they use to occur in SCJP, like
"protected class" instead of "public class"
using a block variable in another block
It would be great if you could give some hints.
Seems you have edited my thread. Ok. Np. Hmm may be because of so-called policy.