Hi I have an struts application that is working well with the tomcat and windows os but my need is to deploy in weblogic also the operating system is to be opensolaris well i got installed weblogic in opensolaris but can't work with it
Also i read the documentation there it is noted supports solaris but nothing about open solaris
l give clear explantion of my problem I got weblogic 9.2 installed in opensolaris, when i copied the struts application that is running in tomcat to weblogic it doesn't run i am new to both weblogic and open solaris.
the steps i followed after installing web logic is(all open solaris) started the configuration wizard, created config called test then i copied the struts application(created in windows & tomcat) weblogic then i started the weblogic server using the startWebLogic.sh but it doesn't it shows that error in config.xml
Please tell me what is wrong or please give me a brief tutorial or links about the weblogic and opensolaris
I still have no idea what's going wrong. You say you copy your application. Where do you copy it to? You say ". . .but it doesn't it shows that error in config.xml" I don't know if that means that you expect an error but you don't see it or that there is an error but for some strange reason you decided not to show it to us or there is no errors whatsoever. Please tell the details.
when i start my weblogic server using startWebLogic.sh command in userprojects i got the following exception
<Server subsystem failed. Reason: javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory could not be instantiated: java.lang.InstantiationException javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory could not be instantiated: java.lang.InstantiationException at javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:158) at weblogic.application.descriptor.BasicMunger2.<clinit>(BasicMunger2.java:76) at weblogic.application.ApplicationDescriptor$MyApplicationDescriptor.createXMLStreamReader(ApplicationDescriptor.java:433) at weblogic.application.descriptor.AbstractDescriptorLoader2.createDescriptorBean(AbstractDescriptorLoader2.java:369) at weblogic.application.descriptor.AbstractDescriptorLoader2.loadDescriptorBeanWithoutPlan(AbstractDescriptorLoader2.java:720) at weblogic.application.descriptor.AbstractDescriptorLoader2.loadDescriptorBean(AbstractDescriptorLoader2.java:729) at weblogic.application.ApplicationDescriptor.getApplicationDescriptor(ApplicationDescriptor.java:277) at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeploymentFactory.findOrCreateComponentMBeans(EarDeploymentFactory.java:174) at weblogic.application.internal.MBeanFactoryImpl.findOrCreateComponentMBeans(MBeanFactoryImpl.java:48) at weblogic.application.internal.MBeanFactoryImpl.createComponentMBeans(MBeanFactoryImpl.java:110) at weblogic.application.internal.MBeanFactoryImpl.initializeMBeans(MBeanFactoryImpl.java:76) at weblogic.deploy.internal.InternalAppProcessor.createBeansForInternalApp(InternalAppProcessor.java:396) at weblogic.deploy.internal.InternalAppProcessor.stageFilesAndCreateBeansForInternalApp(InternalAppProcessor.java:250) at weblogic.deploy.internal.InternalAppProcessor.updateConfiguration(InternalAppProcessor.java:196) at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.init(DeploymentServerService.java:144) at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentPreStandbyServerService.start(DeploymentPreStandbyServerService.java:32) at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)
This is from the admin server log file
i searched in google with that error and found some suggestions one of that is stax api might be missing. so i copied into my project it doesn't got solved then i put that jar file in common lib then also the problem did not solved.
Please tell me what to do, i have to finish this within a day
The reason for the problem that is not accessed outside the machine is it is simply listening on localhost(127.0.0.1) only, so i changed the listening address to the machines ip then i got access outside the network.
I have one doubt about weblogic axis compatibility
First i used axis1.1 with weblogic but i got some error like
Then i changed to axis1.4, it worked (with weblogic)
But in tomcat with axis1.1 the same web application(mentioned above) worked
is there any conflict between axis1.1 and weblogic