I passed SCJP 1.5 two days before and i started looking for a job in malayasia since my husband got a job there we are in a position to move . Now my problem is i dont have any prior experience in java. I am a B.E(computer science enginnering ) graduate from India and passed out in 2006. i couldnt get a single scope for IT jobs in where i lived for the past 21/2 years.i have only 4 months experience as a database maintainence in an INGO. I really need someone to assist me further to step into my career. Please guide me for the following things,
1. How to make up my resume? 2. what are the topics i should prepare well for the interviews? 3. should i relay on any real time projects? 4. if so how can i start doing project?
i am just a beginner , i dont know anyone other than this forum. I hope this forum will guide me the same way as they did for my certification. it would be helpful if i could get any sample resumes.
1. How to make up my resume?
Use monster.com or naukri.com service to prepare resume
2. what are the topics i should prepare well for the interviews?
Just google on "J2EE" interview questions
3. should i relay on any real time projects?
You can try small companies first to gain experience.
You can also learn php as most of the small companies use this
4. if so how can i start doing project?
www.rentacoder.com is where you can get real projects and you will be paid for that
This is my favorite show. And this is my favorite tiny ad:
SKIP - a book about connecting industrious people with elderly land owners