I have followed installation steps as below, but whenever I try to open a .class file, it is opened by Eclipse default class file editor and not by jadclipse showing source code.
1. I installed jadclipse using update site - http://webobjects.mdimension.com/jadclipse/3.3.
2. I restarted eclipse, using eclipse -clean from command prompt.
3. I configured jadeclipse - set path (screenshot attached).
4. I added jar, classes to be decompiled to project's classpath.
5. Also added jad executable to windows environment path.
But nothing seems to work for me.
Please help me in resolving this issue.
If I [CTRL] + left click on a class name in jar file then jadclipse opens it. But if I double-click .class file in navigator OR during debugging file is opened by Default class file editor.
Problem: The Eclipse Class File Viewer instead of the JadClipse Class File Viewer is opened. Go to Window > Preferences... > General > Editors > File Associations and make sure that the JadClipse Class File Viewer has the default file association for *.class files.
For me it looks like the attached picture.
posted 9 years ago
Thanks for your reply.
I went through your reply and link that you provided.
My .class file association is correct, I have jadclipse as default editor, just like snapshot provided by you.
My all configuration pieces are correct, like path to jadclipse exe, .class file association. But still it doesn't work.
I guess I am missing something else but can't figure it out.