Register / Login
Web Component Certification (OCEJWCD)
Mock Exam doubts
posted 7 years ago
I have some confusions regarding mock exam (final mock in HF 2nd edition) questions, and I think I'll face same issues in the real exam. Myself not English native speaker, maybe you could help me:
1. When they say something is 'needed' (example q. 3): is it 'required'? or 'might be' a 'good' solution for some problem?
2. Same thing with '
': is this a 'may be' OR a 'must' for a 'good' solution OR ... ?
3. When asking for 'best approach' or 'best solution', do they expect the 'simplest' one? the one requiring less effort to be implemented? or only the 'correct' one?
4. A Filter with an empty doFilter() method’s body IS correct (it does nothing but still correct). But is it valid? please help me WHAT do they ask for when they say VALID?
5. What to consider when they say nothing about directives in a
page, but the answer does depend on it (example q. 63)?
6. An html page inside WEB-INF is accessible internally, but what do they expect when asking if it is accessible without specifying 'internal/public'?
Thanks for your help,
any pointer is appreciated!
What would be the correct choices
Cleared SCJP 1.5, 90%
Thanks Java Ranchers