This week's book giveaway is in the HTML/CSS/JavaScript forum.
We're giving away four copies of Practical SVG and have Chris Coyier on-line!
See this thread for details.
Win a copy of Practical SVG this week in the HTML/CSS/JavaScript forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

weblogic 8.1 - Problem updating with SQLServer-userLicenses has been exceeded

 
srinivas srini
Greenhorn
Posts: 23
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi ,
I am facing an error when trying to update the DB (SQL Server 2005), the following error is coming up in the weblogic console .
but when I try to execute the select query it works properly.
The following is the error when I try to update the database.


can any of you let me know if this is a licensing issue or any other issue, this application used to work fine when It was hosted on Tomcat, but when we deployed this application on BEA this error came up.
 
And then we all jump out and yell "surprise! we got you this tiny ad!"
the new thread boost feature: great for the advertiser and smooth for the coderanch user
https://coderanch.com/t/674455/Thread-Boost-feature
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!