Puff!!!.. That was one tough exam.
Scored only 68%.
Finished answering all questions by the 45th minute into the exam and I thought I failed...
No need for the scribling pad.. you don't have to track any values inside program predicates or need to work out any algorithms: You either know the answer or you don't.
Started reviewing all marked questions till I had 10 minutes to spare.. clicked Exit.. Hurried towards the printer yelling.. "Did I fail?".. they replied.. "No, you passed".
1. I would like to thank Mikalai Zaikin for his notes. If I had a million $$$, I would have started a publishing company and would have distributed a book Authored by you.
2. Thank You Cameron Wallace McKenzie and John Wetherbie for your posts.
3. 11 Mock tests on JavaBeat
4. Java EE5 Tutorial
1. SCEA 310-051, but still a good refresher.. from Paul Allen & Joseph Bambara.
2. SCEA Study Guide from Mark Cade
3. Mastering EJB 3.0 - Rima Patel Sriganesh et al
Areas I needed improvement
* JAX-R, B.. the whole set of JAX interfaces including JAX-WS
* Encrption and Ciphering.. MD-5, SHA,.. and when to use what
* JSF * SOAP.. SOA
I'm going to take a vacation before I download Part-II..