• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Ron McLeod
  • Rob Spoor
  • Tim Cooke
  • Junilu Lacar
Sheriffs:
  • Henry Wong
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
Saloon Keepers:
  • Jesse Silverman
  • Tim Holloway
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Moores
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:
  • Al Hobbs
  • Mikalai Zaikin
  • Piet Souris

Help on mails!!!

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 621
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi all,

Please if anyone could help me out,
i am getting worried bcoz previously
when i use to check my mails on yahoo
the mails which consist of any pictures
like flowers and any friendship cards etc
were getting displayed but now its not getting
displayed anymore from morning i am thinking
whats happening yaa.......is it like some settings
have been changed ?
if anyone knows something on this
please help me to solve my problem..............
bcoz i am expecting some important mails.......

please help................it will be realy appreciated


Thanks in advance



 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3640
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Mails are not getting displayed or content of the mail is not getting displayed?

Did you try to forward mails on other account (gmail/hotmail/rediff) and check?
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 2308
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Not at all meaningless.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 2596
Android Firefox Browser Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
There is a link/caption in yahoo split bar that says display your pictures. Click there and see....
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1609
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by dhwani mathur:
Hi all,

Please if anyone could help me out,
i am getting worried bcoz previously
when i use to check my mails on yahoo
the mails which consist of any pictures
like flowers and any friendship cards etc
were getting displayed but now its not getting
displayed anymore from morning i am thinking
whats happening yaa.......is it like some settings
have been changed ?
if anyone knows something on this
please help me to solve my problem..............
bcoz i am expecting some important mails.......

please help................it will be realy appreciated


Thanks in advance






Oh! Can I have your mailid and password, I think I can definitely make things work...
 
Chetan Parekh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3640
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Akhilesh Trivedi:



Oh! Can I have your mailid and password, I think I can definitely make things work...



Akhilesh , I have the same problem. Check my a/c and solve the problem
username = chetan.parekh
password = ************
 
Akhilesh Trivedi
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1609
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Chetan Parekh:


Akhilesh , I have the same problem. Check my a/c and solve the problem
username = chetan.parekh
password = ************



I dont know what is happening... :roll:
Chetan, you should have better send it to me through private message...
Looks like somebody else has peeped in between and changed those 12 asteriks to something else...
[ August 23, 2007: Message edited by: Akhilesh Trivedi ]
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 478
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Chetan Parekh:


Akhilesh , I have the same problem. Check my a/c and solve the problem
username = chetan.parekh
password = ************


Damn.

you have the same password as mine.
 
dhwani mathur
Ranch Hand
Posts: 621
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi All,
Thanks for such a great replies
all without solution,
well Manish you said there is a link option
i cant see it please specify its location on screen.........

and Akhilesh you said you want my user name
and password so here it is user name you know it and
password "**********"
*clap**clap* he he he nice one isnt it?

and chetan what solutions you have applied to
solve the same problem?

 
Manish Hatwalne
Ranch Hand
Posts: 2596
Android Firefox Browser Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by dhwani mathur:
Hi All,
Thanks for such a great replies
all without solution,
well Manish you said there is a link option
i cant see it please specify its location on screen.........




Here is how I'd proceed.

(1) In new Yahoo mail Beta, on the LHS you have all folders listed. Click on Inbox.
(2) On the RHS, the screen is divided into 2 parts, lower part and upper part. The layout is similar to Outlook Express.
(3) The upper part display mails with sender name, subject etc. And lower shows contents of the selected mail.
(4) In between these two parts there is split-bar (one you can hold and resize).
(5) Select mail which contains image(s), and see its contents in the lower part.
(6) Jut below the split-bar, there a message in yellow that reads -
"This message contains blocked images" and next to that is a button that reads "Show Images" - you need to click that button.

(7) If that doesn't work - check your browser settings if you have blocked images from different servers.



Hmmm...are you a programmer by any chance? You sound like a typical manager who wants everything readymade instead of figuring out most elementary things!!
[ August 24, 2007: Message edited by: Manish Hatwalne ]
 
Chetan Parekh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3640
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Manish Hatwalne:
Hmmm...are you a programmer by any chance? You sound like a typical manager who wants everything readymade instead of figuring out most elementary things!!




 
dhwani mathur
Ranch Hand
Posts: 621
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi!! Manish Hatwalne

and Chetan Parekh

Thanks a lot


for such gud comments and help...!!!


Swimmers never Weep!!!
[ August 24, 2007: Message edited by: dhwani mathur ]
 
Manish Hatwalne
Ranch Hand
Posts: 2596
Android Firefox Browser Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by dhwani mathur:
Hi!! Manish Hatwalne

and Chetan Parekh

Thanks a lot


for such gud comments and help...!!!


Swimmers never Weep!!!

[ August 24, 2007: Message edited by: dhwani mathur ]



Did it work???
 
Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic