I'm java developer from Eastern Europe.
I have almost 8 years experience working with java/jee technologies, last 4 years as senior java developer.
Our project's customer said that he is out of money, so I'm looking for remote job now.
I want to find permanent remote full time job, but will also consider temporary or part time job opportunity.
Several words about myself:
- Have computer science master degree
- Speak English well
- Have experience working for US-based company in distributed team (~ 5 local guys and 5 guys from US)
- Have solid communication and collaboration experience with US Architects and Project Managers
- Passed Sun Certified Java Developer exam (310-055) in 2006
- Can give you contacts of US guys I worked with for the feedback on your request
- Ready to work on any kind of tasks: new functionality implementation, bug fixing, creating reports, write documentation, write tests to existing code etc.
Brief list of technologies I worked with:
Java 1.4, 1.5
EJB 2.x, EJB 3.x
Application Servers: JBoss 3.x, 4.x; Weblogic 6.х, 8.x, Websphere 5.x, Geronimo 2.1.x, Tomcat 5.x
RDBMS: Oracle 9i, 10i
UML modeling (tools: Enterprise Architect, UML MagicDraw)
Web frameworks: struts1, webwork2.x, struts2.x
IDE: Eclipse, Idea, JBuilder
Jee frameworks: Spring(IoC, AOP, Spring Security, Web Flow, Qartz)
Test frameworks: jUnit, jUnitee, Testng ORM frameworks: hibernate 2.x, 3.x, JPA
Bug tracking systems: Jira, Mantis, Clear Quest
Continuous integration: cruise control 2.8.x, bamboo
Porlets 1.x, 2.0 (JSR168, JSR 286)
Development methodologies: RUP, Agile
Version control systems: CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case, Perforce
Report tools: Jasper reports (iReport), FOP
So if you want to have a reliable, experienced developer with low salary rate, please mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org And I will send you detail resume and comprehensive information about me.
Have you no shame? Have you no decency? Have you no tiny ad?