Win a copy of Cross-Platform Desktop Applications: Using Node, Electron, and NW.js this week in the JavaScript forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

servlet.jsp.JspException  RSS feed

 
Mahesh Lohi
Ranch Hand
Posts: 151
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I was creating a form for one of my client and I have got an error of this kind. This is the first time I have got this kind of error..

Exception creating bean of class TourActionForm: (1)

Please help..

Thanks in advance.
 
David Newton
Author
Rancher
Posts: 12617
IntelliJ IDE Ruby
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
That's not much to go on.

Things that might help us help you:

- Framework?
- Stack trace?
- Configuration?
 
Bear Bibeault
Author and ninkuma
Marshal
Posts: 66141
141
IntelliJ IDE Java jQuery Mac Mac OS X
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Did you check the JSP FAQ where this issue is discussed at length?
 
Mahesh Lohi
Ranch Hand
Posts: 151
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
David Newton wrote:That's not much to go on.

Things that might help us help you:

- Framework?
- Stack trace?
- Configuration?



I am still unable to find an answer for this error.. Please help

Thank you for the reply..
 
Vijitha Kumara
Bartender
Posts: 3992
27
Chrome Fedora Hibernate
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Mahi Lohi wrote:
David Newton wrote:
- Framework?
- Stack trace?
- Configuration?

I am still unable to find an answer for this error.. Please help


You should answer those questions with regards to your development environment etc.. in order to get your question answered :) .
 
Mahesh Lohi
Ranch Hand
Posts: 151
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Vijitha Kumara wrote:
Mahi Lohi wrote:
David Newton wrote:
- Framework?
- Stack trace?
- Configuration?

I am still unable to find an answer for this error.. Please help


You should answer those questions with regards to your development environment etc.. in order to get your question answered .



I am using Struts framework..

and I dont know what is Stack trace and Configuration?

Please dont mind i am new to jsps and this is my first project ever... Thank you for the reply..

 
Vijitha Kumara
Bartender
Posts: 3992
27
Chrome Fedora Hibernate
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Mahi Lohi wrote:I am using Struts framework..
and I dont know what is Stack trace and Configuration?


Check your server logs for any exceptions. Configuration is relate your environment that is server,your deployed layout etc..
 
Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!