Win a copy of The Java Performance Companion this week in the Performance forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

I've seen the new iPhones!

 
marc weber
Sheriff
Posts: 11343
Java Mac Safari
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I had a dream last night about the next-generation iPhones. They will have a tiny, black and white display, along with large, plastic wings on the sides.

You read it here first.
 
Arvind Mahendra
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1162
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
you've come to the right place. I used to interpret dreams before I started interpreting code which eventually led to the SCJP but thats another story. When you say tiny black and white things, it almost always means penguins...or a tuxedo or Michael Jackson or even Both. I don't care. Wings can signify you fear losing it. Since you live way up North keep an eye and watch out for cute innocent looking penguins that go around stealing mobile phones.
 
marc weber
Sheriff
Posts: 11343
Java Mac Safari
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Well, I remain convinced that my subconscious has somehow intersected with Apple's R&D continuum.

(Did I mention the new iMacs will levitate?)
 
Mark Spritzler
ranger
Sheriff
Posts: 17278
6
IntelliJ IDE Mac Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Arvind Birla:
you've come to the right place. I used to interpret dreams before I started interpreting code which eventually led to the SCJP but thats another story. When you say tiny black and white things, it almost always means penguins...or a tuxedo or Michael Jackson or even Both. I don't care. Wings can signify you fear losing it. Since you live way up North keep an eye and watch out for cute innocent looking penguins that go around stealing mobile phones.


Sweet, goes up there with one of the best replies ever.

Mark
 
Paul Clapham
Sheriff
Posts: 21142
32
Eclipse IDE Firefox Browser MySQL Database
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by marc weber:
Well, I remain convinced that my subconscious has somehow intersected with Apple's R&D continuum.

(Did I mention the new iMacs will levitate?)
That tends to confirm my initial theory that you were actually dreaming about some small aircraft from the 1950's.
 
Marc Peabody
pie sneak
Sheriff
Posts: 4727
Mac Ruby VI Editor
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by marc weber:
I had a dream last night about the next-generation iPhones. They will have a tiny, black and white display, along with large, plastic wings on the sides.

And they're changing the name to iPon.
 
Kent Guthrie
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Marc Peabody:

And they're changing the name to iPon.


I have inside information that they are changing it to iPwn to increase sales in the younger demographics.
 
marc weber
Sheriff
Posts: 11343
Java Mac Safari
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Update: My initial report was slightly inaccurate. The photo below is believed to be a final prototype. (Note the 3G network antennae.)

 
Christophe Verré
Sheriff
Posts: 14691
16
Eclipse IDE Ubuntu VI Editor
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Where do you insert coins ?
 
Bear Bibeault
Author and ninkuma
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 64980
86
IntelliJ IDE Java jQuery Mac Mac OS X
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
No no. macsecretrumorsinsider.com has the definitive final design leaked from a high level source inside Apple:
 
marc weber
Sheriff
Posts: 11343
Java Mac Safari
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Richard Coyle works for Apple?
 
Nicholas Jordan
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1282
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
marc, it looks like a cat to me. name change should be iPawn to respect cat paws. ( + i dont see any wings, you had me worried: i did not see any wings in your dream )
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic