• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Passed SCJP 6.0 with 90%

 
Tommi Vd
Ranch Hand
Posts: 49
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Today i passed SCJP 6.0 with 90%!!!

Thanks javaranch and examlab!
Both were really helpfull!

grtz
 
Deepak Bala
Bartender
Posts: 6663
5
Firefox Browser Linux MyEclipse IDE
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats !
 
Vijitha Kumara
Bartender
Pie
Posts: 3918
10
Chrome Fedora Hibernate
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations
 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9528
33
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats
 
Nitish Bangera
Ranch Hand
Posts: 537
Eclipse IDE Java Python
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats great score.......Was the time sufficient for the test. I will be giving it on Friday and kindoff stressed about it. Please tell me the preparation 1 day before the test...
 
Muhammad Khojaye
Ranch Hand
Posts: 449
IntelliJ IDE Java Scala
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats
 
Balraj Momi
Ranch Hand
Posts: 45
Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats Thomas, quite impressive score

Nitish Good Luck for your exam, Don't worry you will do good.

And one more thing, I asked for two erasable boards instead of one. Staff was so nice, they happily gave me two of those.



 
Tanzy Akhtar
Ranch Hand
Posts: 110
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats Buddy..
 
swati soni
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
congrats
 
Tommi Vd
Ranch Hand
Posts: 49
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Nitish Bangera wrote:Congrats great score.......Was the time sufficient for the test. I will be giving it on Friday and kindoff stressed about it. Please tell me the preparation 1 day before the test...



I finished the test a half our earlier, so you have enough time.
Questions weren't as difficult as i thought, so it really shouldn't a problem Nitish.
No stress, just stay focuss for the little catches.

I had my exam at 10 o'clock, and before that i reread the summary of each chapter in the K&B book and took a mock exam again.

Really you are ready!

 
Fritz Guerilus
Ranch Hand
Posts: 65
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thomas Van Driessche wrote:
I finished the test a half our earlier, so you have enough time.
Questions weren't as difficult as i thought, so it really shouldn't a problem Nitish.
No stress, just stay focuss for the little catches.

I had my exam at 10 o'clock, and before that i reread the summary of each chapter in the K&B book and took a mock exam again.

Really you are ready!


Congrats

How long it did it take you to prepare?
thanks
 
Krishna Srinivasan
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1872
Firefox Browser Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
congrats!!
 
Tommi Vd
Ranch Hand
Posts: 49
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Fritz Guerilus wrote:
Thomas Van Driessche wrote:
I finished the test a half our earlier, so you have enough time.
Questions weren't as difficult as i thought, so it really shouldn't a problem Nitish.
No stress, just stay focuss for the little catches.

I had my exam at 10 o'clock, and before that i reread the summary of each chapter in the K&B book and took a mock exam again.

Really you are ready!


Congrats

How long it did it take you to prepare?
thanks


good question, don't really know, i read the k&b boek two times and made plenty of mock exams...
 
Luis Centeno
Ranch Hand
Posts: 46
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations Thomas...

I think it feels like you take off a huge weight from your shoulders, doesn't it?

So, now let's celebrate...cheers

 
Tommi Vd
Ranch Hand
Posts: 49
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
yes indeed, because i needed tot succeed!
 
Devaka Cooray
ExamLab Creator
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 4678
325
Chrome Eclipse IDE Google App Engine IntelliJ IDE jQuery Postgres Database Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats
Glad to know that ExamLab helped.
 
Cameron Wallace McKenzie
author and cow tipper
Saloon Keeper
Posts: 4968
1
Hibernate Spring Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!
 
Arjun Sridhar Ulaganathan Rajeswari
Greenhorn
Posts: 18
Java Linux Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats
 
Vamsi Mohan
Ranch Hand
Posts: 80
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats!!
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic