• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Custom ANT Task and java.util.NoSuchElementException  RSS feed

 
Andrew Leer
Ranch Hand
Posts: 44
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I have a custom ANT task that I have written and placed in a JAR file.

I've defined it at the top like this....


build.xml


But when it reaches the <XebraCodeRelate> it fails for some reason, intermittently.





Anybody know why this might be?

I'm using ANT version 1.7.1 compiled on June 27 2008

Thank you,
Andrew J. Leer
 
Omar Al Kababji
Ranch Hand
Posts: 357
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Are you sure that all files do exist? may be ANT can't find a specific file.
 
Andrew Leer
Ranch Hand
Posts: 44
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Yeah, I was barking up the wrong tree...It's because a telnet session I was running was "too fast" to delete a file before sending the next command (earlier in the script). I used a timeout attribute. This explains the *intermittent nature* of the problem.

When it couldn't download the file, that it needed to my "custom ant script" didn't have the input that it needed and thus I got some obscure error message that had nothing to do with the problem.

Thanks for the help anyway though!
 
Omar Al Kababji
Ranch Hand
Posts: 357
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Aaaaah internet latency sometimes it really kills me... glad you solved the problem
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!