Job Title : Software Engineer (Java)
Job Description : Responsible for design, analysis, implementation and testing of complex Internet software systems, and supporting other software life-cycle activities, to contribute to achievement of corporate goals and specific technical objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
You are responsible for several deliverables through the life cycle of the product. As part of the Portal development team you will be involved in analysis and prototyping effort in defining your deliverable and getting signoff from customers. Design, develop, test and implement Portal with high performance, scalability, reliability and usability.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, however, excellent problem solving skills and thorough knowledge of architecture issues are most crucial.
Education / Experience / Specific Knowledge:
* BE in Computer Science or engineering or equivalent work experience
* Excellent Communication skills
* Knowledge of Java programming, especially in the Web Development using Facelets, JSF, Spring, Hibernate
* RDBMS (SQL Server, MySQL) design and programming experience using JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL
* Very good understanding of the web development lifecycle, including Requirements Analysis, Prototyping and collaboration with New Media teams & Customers
* Ability to work with various distributed teams consisting of programmers, new media professionals and testers towards the goal of delivering high quality applications on time
Job Category : Application Programming, Maintenance,
Job Location : Chennai
Experience : 0 to 1
Company Name : Sysvine Technologies
Contact Name : Anto Selvaraj
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 044-2461-6684
Company Address : 5, First Trust Link Street, II floor, RA Puram Chennai - 600028